Grandaddy Prep Live Round & Contest - Kev & rogt take on Iowa

I’m going to play just for giggles!!

I’m going to say 16 pars between you and 5 birdies.

KEV wins the skipping contest.

And you both have the most fun!

Looks great out there guys, enjoy the day!

b795a100ab7e14f304e229693e81ba90.jpg
. Finishing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here we are...
adaaa0c1287d30df862a37bb360b7820.jpg

51b4bc85e809bebab84df6ac47abcaa8.jpg

I'm a big fan of trees

259087cc3aa4fa8aa90df1e96270fafc.jpg

2b2b78dd0ea3398f00570de67b05f405.jpg
. Haven’t we been here before Kev?

Just got done. Had a fantastic time new friend there, thanks for meeting me halfway Kev. Good luck next week THP BUDGET GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP.

Thanks Roger, this was easily one of my favorites rounds of the year. We had some great Grandaddy and non Grandaddy conversations and has me even more pumped up to meet the rest of our teammates!

Nice job guys! Looked like a tight course; bet the convo (Grandaddy and otherwise) were fun.

I'm guessing Kev won the shipping challenge

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The skipping challenge looks like fun! Kev thins it to win it..6 skips

What is golf gum?? Is it good?

Dang I need to try it then :)

What is golf gum?? Is it good?

It's caffeinated gum. It's actually really good tasting gum and lasts a long time but it does have liquid in the center and the first couple of times you try it the taste of that caffeine liquid is pretty overwhelming. After a few times chewing it you get used to it though and now I love it. It gives me a little pick me up when I'm slowing down a bit.

Looked like a lot of fun out there guys. Working on my schedule now and hopefully I can meet up with @rogt and get some prep in.

Course looked great guys. Guessing Rogt got the most skips.

Awesome job, fellas! Glad you all got to meet up and play. Thanks for sharing the fun with us!

Great job guys on meeting up this weekend for a round! The course looked great and lots of fun to be had, especially with a couple contests as well. Appreciate you allowing THP to follow along.

Sorry for the delay on this guys, I got wrapped up playing the role of loving husband and daddy day care the rest of the weekend.

For the guess the # of pars contest our winner is @chpar4 with a guess of 15 pars which he nailed right on the head. Par's were a struggle for us unfortunately but nice guess chpar4! I'll keep note of this and after TheGrandaddy will be sending you a little care package.

And the results of the ball skipping challenge:

Roger takes the easy win and @Misike was the only one to guess Roger and get's the sleeve of Callaway Chrome Soft golf balls! Misike, shoot me a pm with your shipping address and I'll get those sent out to you.

Thanks for following along everyone! It was a great day and was so much fun getting the chance to play with Roger. He's a heck of a guy and will represent Team THP well in TheGrandaddy.

@kev Thanks so much for the opportunity. Even a blind squirrel......
I’ll definitely be following in December!!

Congrats to both winners!

Good stuff guys. Love the old pond skip being thrown in there. :D

Back