Calling all Carolinians

Unc Finley is not far. Falls village, The Crossings

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I've played Falls Village, it's nice. Could try UNC Finley, but will they let me on as a single? Rates seem pretty decent.

I've played Falls Village, it's nice. Could try UNC Finley, but will they let me on as a single? Rates seem pretty decent.
I am sure they would I have gotten paired with singles there many times. It is a really solid course.

It looks like a great course, wish I could be there with y'all but you will have my full support and I'll be rooting for you!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Does anyone have an opinion on Nags head vs. Sea scape? Thinking about teeing it up on the obx tomorrow. Despite the rain. Or is it so wet that is not even worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

​What time are you guys planning on getting to Dormie Sunday?

Does anyone have an opinion on Nags head vs. Sea scape? Thinking about teeing it up on the obx tomorrow. Despite the rain. Or is it so wet that is not even worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is always worth it :) I haven't played Nags Head, but having seen the course, it looks to be super tight.

​What time are you guys planning on getting to Dormie Sunday?

Probably around 10 for me, they have a small range and I'm gonna hit some before we tee off.

Hopefully Dormie can dry out some today and tomorrow. Weather for Sunday is looking good.

Looks like you gentlemen have a great layout for you RR event. Royal New Kent will be a good test and a fun place for this event. Get your games in order boys. I'm pulling for you.

Hopefully Dormie can dry out some today and tomorrow. Weather for Sunday is looking good.
I called yesterday just to confirm everything and he said the course should dry out nicely and even a possibility it won't be cpo.
Got to love the sandhills

Any challenges going on for Sunday?

None for me just yet.

I was going to call you out, but we can play together all the time and we have a bunch of people coming whom I've never met so pairing up with people you play with all the time in a gathering like this just seems wrong.

I was going to call you out, but we can play together all the time and we have a bunch of people coming whom I've never met so pairing up with people you play with all the time in a gathering like this just seems wrong.
We will figure all that out Sunday depending on who wants to walk and such. I will also be there about 10

Two hour drive from my door to Dormie Club. If I leave by 8, I should get there around 10ish. Can't wait to hang with some old friends and make some new ones.

Google says it's an hour from here, but it usually doesn't take that long to get to West End from my house.

I'm just north of Charlotte and planning on getting on the road at or around 8am. I should be there by 10. Looking forward to it.

I played a round over at Larkin today. This highlight is from the par 5 #6. I hit my drive on to the lower shelf (good), then my 3 wood to 70 yards out. I hit two shots at the pin with my SW. The first one went in, and the second one ended up an inch or so from the hole. : )
The first pic is on the green, with a view of the fairway, and the second one shows both balls (with one in the cup)

I played a round over at Larkin today. This highlight is from the par 5 #6. I hit my drive on to the lower shelf (good), then my 3 wood to 70 yards out. I hit two shots at the pin with my SW. The first one went in, and the second one ended up an inch or so from the hole. : )
The first pic is on the green, with a view of the fairway, and the second one shows both balls (with one in the cup)

Brave man to go for the second level. The payoff was certainly worth it!

(I hate that hole sooooo much)

Back