12/29
11:48. I can change day if necessary. I booked 4. Have at least one spot open
Me
Tanker337
Kensisland- tentative

Wish I could join you guys for a midweek round but probably not til after the holidays.

I want to play so bad. Not enough time in the week and a 15 week old baby doesn't help. Ahhhhhhhhhrrgghh.

My boss finally got back to me. We have a large shipment coming in that must be received and off the dock. (Its the end of year rush to spend 2015 $$$ and get it received.)

My request was denied ... sorry guys.

Sorry to let you all know, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to cancel Top Golf in January. Just can't make the calendar and budget match up.

Sorry to let you all know, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to cancel Top Golf in January. Just can't make the calendar and budget match up.
Sorry to hear.
Let me know when you make your way NW again!!

Still one spot open for Wickenburg Ranch Tuesday

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I've since updated it, should be good now.

Wonder how many here are ready for the EFFIN GAUNTLET COMING TO TOWN!

I've already spoken with 3 THPers about this and all three want to be a part of this year's gauntlet. Can't wait to find out more details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THIS EFFIN GUY RIGHT HERE!

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

Oh yeah! Looking forward to details!!

Can't wait to see what's in store for this year's #gauntlet!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

My body is ready

You bet I'm ready!

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Hey AZ locals, complete shot in the dark here but figured nothing to lose. Since Tanker posted about the TM deal at Wickenburg in his FS thread, if anyone happens to go before the deal is up and gets an XL in the TM shirt and pullover, I'd love to buy them from you if you don't want them. Thanks all

Hey AZ locals, complete shot in the dark here but figured nothing to lose. Since Tanker posted about the TM deal at Wickenburg in his FS thread, if anyone happens to go before the deal is up and gets an XL in the TM shirt and pullover, I'd love to buy them from you if you don't want them. Thanks all

I might be going in a week or two. If I do, I'll grab an XL for you. White, black, or gray are the choices. May or may not have the color in XL.

I might be going in a week or two. If I do, I'll grab an XL for you. White, black, or gray are the choices. May or may not have the color in XL.

I'm stalking one on eBay right now, I really do appreciate the offer! Please reach out to me if you do end up going!

AZ boys, the next 48 hours will have some details.

That should perk up some ears.

Color me intrigued. Really excited to get the skinny on an event that sits at the top of my calendar right now.

Anyone up for a round at the Wigwam(Patriot or Gold courses) Saturday or Sunday afternoon?

I've been on THP for about 3-4 years, but haven't been very active. Trying to get to know the community a bit more this year and maybe participate in some events. The Gauntlet looks amazing!!! I'm wondering If there are a lot of THp'ers in and around Tucson at all?

Back