The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys should all schedule some free time on 1/11 to get together and hate on Clemson, since your teams won't be playing.

#SorryNotSorry

#Worst14-0TeamEver
I will be rooting for Clemson against either of these teams so you're screwed.

Sorry

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You guys should all schedule some free time on 1/11 to get together and hate on Clemson, since your teams won't be playing.

#SorryNotSorry

#Worst14-0TeamEver
Good one Seth, just because I hate how cocky Clemson is does not mean I do not respect their record :)

Yah that's not gonna ever work.

Reading some of this stuff on social media is funny, because Clemson is trolling and nobody is biting, which makes it just hysterical.
Although someone said #RollTajh which made me laugh.
I dont think their fans realize they arent hated, because nobody cares.

This game is going to be boring as hell

Wouldn't mind watching Bama rip Clemson apart but I really want Sparty to shock the world. Should be a good game either way

Coker is like Alex Smith but without the running ability

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm OK with that first quarter. I think eventually our corners will have to tighten up that coverage or else they nickel and dime us down the field with the quick bubbles and Henry 3 yard dust clouds.

Offense needs to get the pass working cuz the run certainly isn't.

Wouldn't mind watching Bama rip Clemson apart but I really want Sparty to shock the world. Should be a good game either way

I understand that Oklahoma is supposed to destroy Clemson, so you may have meant Bama over Oklahoma instead of what you said.

Youre welcome.

#Worst14-0TeamEver

I understand that Oklahoma is supposed to destroy Clemson, so you may have meant Bama over Oklahoma instead of what you said.

Youre welcome.

#Worst14-0TeamEver

Oh god your gonna start in this thread too? Hold on let me dig up that stupid hawk drinking tee picture

Seth you been drinking bro?

Sounds like mystery meat stole Seths password.

Should have been picked.

Coker still sucks

Should have been picked.

Coker still sucks

Should have been defensive holding before that pick

Oh god your gonna start in this thread too? Hold on let me dig up that stupid hawk drinking tee picture

Bro. Maybe we can wait until OSU's playoff game???

keep hating.

Sounds like mystery meat stole Seths password.

I'm feasting on all of the Clemson hate this evening.

It's like and all-you-can-eat buffet catered by the SEC, Big XII and B1G. So good.

It's like and all-you-can-eat buffet catered by the SEC, Big XII and B1G. So good.

I think most people have been Complimentary to Clemson in here today.

Shoot give me Clemson over Bama any day of the week baby. Only care about 1 SEC team and it ain't Bama!

Of course I'll have to take MSU over Clemson for no other reason than recruiting.

Someone wake me up when this bama and sparty game starts
#LikeWatchingPaintDry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back