2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Two great bags to start this off with. I love that Bobby Jones 1/4 zip.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Great two first bags. The THP coins are always great. That Bobby Jones 1/4 zip is awesome. Talk about $20 well spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really nice hauls so far. I can't wait to get mine tomorrow!

This is pretty much going to be the best $20 any of us have ever spent.

Some nice looking stuff showing up at peoples doors.

Holy crap. Not gonna lie, I did not expect the bags to be this solid (no offense JB/GG), I obviously had no clue how much and what type of swag you guys had there.

I'm blown away so far, stupid impressive for $20. And these aren't even grand prize winners!!!

Gonna be a blast following this along.

#RollVideo

A Bobby Jones pullover! Incredible!

Holy crap. Not gonna lie, I did not expect the bags to be this solid (no offense JB/GG), I obviously had no clue how much and what type of swag you guys had there.

I'm blown away so far, stupid impressive for $20. And these aren't even grand prize winners!!!

Gonna be a blast following this along.

#RollVideo

You keep doubting us brother. :D

Couple of pretty amazing bags already. Very impressive. Looking forward to see what other surprises show up for everyone.

You keep doubting us brother. :D

Hahahah, I always shy from thinking "too big" for fear of being let down. That's a general rule for me but I've seen enough continually over the years to know that THP is the exception to that.

I'll learn one of these days....or years. :)

First 2 bags look incredible - what a haul for $20!! Really like the looks of the Bobby Jones' 1/4 zip!

Awesome bags guys! Can't wait for mine to show up!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I believe that Bobby Jones 1/4 zip was one of the very limited THP Logo's ones that we never did for the store. Each of our staff members got one as a thank you gift from GG and I. They are tremendous.

Cannot believe I missed these as I was golfing. I always have this year. :blob:

Awesome stuff already guys, keep it coming!

Ok boys here it is. Just walked in the door and New Years drinks combined with excitement = lack of video. No extra special prizes but this Bobby jones makes up for it!
68453b7105459179b0e561e4bd45ae17.jpg

Thanks so much JB and GG!! You to Wardy, I can just tell this one was packed by you.

That's an awesome bag! Jealous of that towel. Mad I missed out on this one!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that Bobby Jones 1/4 zip was one of the very limited THP Logo's ones that we never did for the store. Each of our staff members got one as a thank you gift from GG and I. They are tremendous.

The purple is my favorite. Pulled it out last night just in case it was chilly this morning. Didn't need it, but it's ready to go when I do.

I adore those Bobby Jones pullovers.

Awesome pullover! I need to up my pullover game this year!

The purple is my favorite. Pulled it out last night just in case it was chilly this morning. Didn't need it, but it's ready to go when I do.

Can we be twinsies at club clash?

I'm pretty jealous of who will wind up with those pullovers. They're awesome quality.

That pullover could've been a grand prize in my book, just fantastic quality.

Back