What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out my driver won't arrive until next week since the shafts were on back order. Oh well. Happy New Year THP!

Played another 18. Better but not back to my A game yet. Need to find my consistency again. Always do, just a matter of when.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thought about going to the driving range. Checked the temperature and said **** **.

Marked a dozen e5's. Last of the Morgan Cup batch I received awhile back.

Walked 18 and getting ready to change grips on a club.

Moved everything over from the Cobra bag, to the new Mizuno cart bag.

More range work. A whole lot of range work.

Hit a few buckets at the range working on the things I was working on in my lesson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I created Painted Hills new year Facebook post.

d798dd7b42c7c4791944b0fae2b20591.jpg

Played 18 with a THP'er

went to the golf course, hit balls, wrote numbers on a scorecard. that's about as close as it came to playing golf. pretty awful showing

Got to play around with this beauty on the putting green at lunch.

c8c5c9df693cc3c7589329e1e690ad76.jpg

d2de99cd162e3756c7e3a392d39ca6f1.jpg

Got to play around with this beauty on the putting green at lunch.

c8c5c9df693cc3c7589329e1e690ad76.jpg

d2de99cd162e3756c7e3a392d39ca6f1.jpg

Haha I just put it in the pondering thread lmao

Played a few holes in the wind before calling it then played the front again with my wife after warming up in the clubhouse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THP'd and prepared the Spider divot tool and SeeMore m8 for their new homes. Since I'm trying to play tomorrow I went by Golf Mart to pick up a cheap temporary putter, but they were closed. I'm hoping they have an older Odyssey I can roll while I'm waiting for my works #1 wide to get here from CPO.

Went to the range to find my swing that went missing on Wednesday. Found it, thank goodness.

Played a round of Tundra Golf with ArmyGolf in Surrey at Hazelmere. Shot pretty well despite balls running like hitting on a road...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rolled some putts with my daughter on the hotel putting green. Surprised the green was in decent shape.

Teed it up with Cookie, Big Tex, and Capt, dru. My face is wind burnt, and my fingers were numb, but it was a blast.

Just THP'd and pondered clubs

Ponder the 716 T-MB's. I had a 712 U 3 iron. Hit the 716 T-MB's about a month ago. Put a 4 iron in my bag........ended up dumping my AP2's and ordering the 5-9 iron as well.
They're awesome.

Played 18 today.

Ran my own little combine on Skytrak from 20 -100 yards. 6 shots per @ 5 yard increments. Built a formula spreadsheet so When I run the test again the data can be dragged in . Very interesting data. Worked on chipping 10 yards and in.. 5' putting drills. In Regional Rivalry Ohio vs Michigan training mode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played 18 at Grand Cypress and worked on my swing.

Probably played the worst 18 holes in a couple years. I couldn't seem to hit anything right. At least I putted well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back