2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Mine should be here on January 2. On one hand, it's still a few days away. On the other hand, it's a Saturday so I can rip that puppy open as soon as it shows up, without sitting at work going nuts wondering what was in the package waiting at home for me.

Mine should be here on January 2. On one hand, it's still a few days away. On the other hand, it's a Saturday so I can rip that puppy open as soon as it shows up, without sitting at work going nuts wondering what was in the package waiting at home for me.

Just checked the shipping on mine Jan 2 here as well

My camera will be rolling on January 2nd after I get home from sim golf with THPers. Will make for a really good day

My camera will be rolling on January 2nd after I get home from sim golf with THPers. Will make for a really good day

I made sure yours just said "To KourtneyV"

Should I be concerned that I have not received a shipping notice yet?

No you shouldnt be.

No you shouldnt be.

I havent either but I know its in good hands with JB and GG that it will get to me.

No you shouldnt be.
I figured as much and hesitated even posting. Thanks for all you do and Happy New Year!

Thank you THP for doing this! I just billed 60 hours in a manner of 3 days with a 28 hour shift just completed. Seeing this thread makes me smile big time!!!!

Happy New Year to JB, Golfergal and all of THP!

Thank you THP for doing this! I just billed 60 hours in a manner of 3 days with a 28 hour shift just completed. Seeing this thread makes me smile big time!!!!

Happy New Year to JB, Golfergal and all of THP!

Same thing to you. Hope we get to tee it up again soon.

I was excited to see my holiday grab bag had arrived today. Sorry no video but my 17month old isn't sure if she wants to see the ball drop or not and screaming loud enough to wake the neighbors lol. Thanks JB and Golfergal for putting these together for us!

950f8e18ec41cf0f5140b797d1197307.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck of a haul for a measly $20!

Nice RJB. Im as excited to see these as anybody else, because I have no idea whats in them.
Thats solid. Shirt, hat, glove and random THP swag.

That's awesome stuff right there!

Nice haul! Love that bag tag

Nice RJB. Im as excited to see these as anybody else, because I have no idea whats in them.
Thats solid. Shirt, hat, glove and random THP swag.

Should we post in this thread what are in the bags? Or should there be another thread dedicated just for that?

Thats a nice haul there!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Should we post in this thread what are in the bags? Or should there be another thread dedicated just for that?

I say this one. I will change the title and first post now.

I was excited to see my holiday grab bag had arrived today. Sorry no video but my 17month old isn't sure if she wants to see the ball drop or not and screaming loud enough to wake the neighbors lol. Thanks JB and Golfergal for putting these together for us!

I don't see that special grand prize ticket. Sorry...:banana:guess one could still be in my bag.

Those Vision gloves are sweet and that is such a great looking hat.

I don't see that special grand prize ticket. Sorry...:banana:guess one could still be in my bag.

Indeed no ticket for me but I wish everyone else good luck in getting one in their package. The odds just got better for everyone

Very nice haul. Can't wait to get my bag. Next to getting a ticket, I am really hoping for one of those new hats!!!

Stupid present wrapping that made me miss this.

Great 1st grab bag

Back