What thread would you pick to share with someone new to THP?

OITW

Reaction score
I was discussing golf with one of my buddies(non THPer) and THP came up and I was describing he forum and the different events and I mentioned #TheGrandaddy and The Bridgestone Invitational series as examples of the great events that THPers are honored to be a part of.

It got me thinking, what threads would other THPers recommend to people and why?

So if you were talking to someone who wasn't familiar with THP, and you could share ONE thread with them, what thread would you choose?

If I had to choose one thread I would absolutely choose the #Grandaddy 2015 #TeamRedemtion live feed thread. I have gone back and looked at it multiple times and I am in absolute aww with the amazingness that took place. I still tell everyone I know about it and I wasn't even a part of it haha. I hope I can be apart of it this year with Canadan!

I would start with the Random Acts of kindness thread and let them get a glance at some of the fantastic people we have at THP .

Grandaddy or Gauntlet are first.

Any other event honestly. Live coverage as it happens of every great THP outing, in my opinion, cannot be beat.

Definitley the Grandaddy Live Thread.

Followed closely by the Random Acts of Kindness. Those two threads would convince anyone that
a) the once in a lifetime opportunities that nobody else gets
b) the type of people he would get to meet at A

I would share with them a review thread. That's what brought me to THP, a great review on a club I was searching for.

Granted, when I joined, the events were not what they are now, but still, the equipment reviews by the Staff here are top notch, well written and thorough.

A lot of times, people get so wrapped up in the forum that we forget about the front page and the reviews that drive this place.

Morgan Cup Recap Threads. Or Grandaddy threads.

Also preview threads, an indication that THP gets the scoop on the latest gear and gives solid, unbiased analysis of it, anything from clubs to headcovers.

College football thread

Grandaddy live thread

Blades vs cavity back ( absolutely kidding!)
I would start with Grandaddy or secret santa

Grandaddy or Secret Santa

Reviews for sure. It's the whole reason I stumbled upon this amazing place.

I would share with them a review thread. That's what brought me to THP, a great review on a club I was searching for.

Granted, when I joined, the events were not what they are now, but still, the equipment reviews by the Staff here are top notch, well written and thorough.

A lot of times, people get so wrapped up in the forum that we forget about the front page and the reviews that drive this place.
I adore this post.

I agree on the reviews. That's what brought me here. SO much great info here.

Back