Famous People you've met?

Gary Player, Johnny Miller, Jack Nicklaus and Lee Trevino.

I spent 5 years as a VIP host for some of the hottest nightclubs in Las Vegas. I would put down a list but i would stay up all night. I will leave some notables though. I was probably the most star struck when I met Michael Schumacher as in the F1 Legend. (I am a huge Indy, F1 and general open wheel fan) One of the coolest people to hang out with was DJ Paul from 3 6 Mafia. We hung out and talked about cars one night for hours. (yes theres a theme here) I have met Dana White from UFC. There were a few others. I have met a huge amount of current and former sports legends. I have met an uncountable amount of music and acting stars. It has gotten to the point where it takes a lot for me to be impressed by someone. It has to be someone that means something to me.

Patrick Duffy is a regular at my work, he's kind of a douche and still thinks he's relevant. Plus he drives a Prius.

Thats really it.

75ffa0e9417b777cb80c830d1086f952.jpg

Yes. It was awesome

James Eckhouse
Christopher Lloyd
Mickey Rourke
john Malkovitch
Pamela Anderson - I should mention that I used to fix her computer - was there early one morning, she came out of her bedroom in virtually nothing - lets just say OHHHH MYYYYY GOD….
Vin Diesel
Selma Hayek - she is actually very short
Cher
Kate Hudson - she was in my high school a few grades below me
Maya Rudolph - she was a few grades above me
Alex Kurtzman - producer / writer - transformers, spiderman 2, etc - he was friends with my brother
Art Linson - big time producer
Simon Kinberg - producer/writer - xmen movies, chappie, cinderella, this means war - was friends with his brother growing up
Gwyneth Paltrow - Grew up with her brother
Blythe Danner -of course since I was friends with her son
Steven Bochco - grew up with his son
Steven Spielberg
Ken Jeong - he is awesome!
Greg Kinnear

A Bunch more that I can't even think of right now….

most famous golf I have ever met...........dan Edwards.........famous in my mind anyway....( yes, unabashed sucking up to the 2016 Granddaddy Captain )

No particular order:

Will Smith
Maury
Tiger
Sergio
Chi Chi Rodriguez
Eli Manning
Robinson Cano
Melky Cabrera
Gordon Ramsay
Rudy Giuliani
Samuel L. Jackson
Keanu Reaves
Jon Gruden
Eric Decker
Adriane Grenier
Kevin Connolly
Gary Woodland
Lee Trevino
Billy Joel

Most memorable has to be Adriane Grenier, Billy Joel, Maury, Eli Manning and Tiger
That's one hell of a list

That's one hell of a list
The benefits of living / working in NYC! Also volunteering at sporting events. Some were cool, others were Richards....

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Earlier this week I was behind Terry Bradshaw in line at the cash register at Pet Smart, he racked up a $700 bill mostly on food. Cool guy and genuinely nice to everyone in the place.

Growing up in Belle WV...I have met Randy Moss and Jason Williams....I played baseball with J-Will...He was the best baseball player I have ever seen...Moss is a true freak of nature...He can sprint at 4.2 speed while having complete control of his upper body...Both of them on the basketball court was out of control !!

Details please.
I'm vicariously living through you tonight, so please make this a good story.
Embellish if you need to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was back when she was first being introduced by Mercury Records...they were pushing 3 new artists they were calling the "Mercury Triple Play'.....it was Toby Keith, Shania Twain and some dude that didn't make it so I don't even remember his name...LOL

I was very good friends with one of the Mercury Records reps and a bunch of us had been flown to Nashville to watch a showcase of all 3 of these new artists....after the show we were back at the Opryland Hotel in a bar called "The Picking Parlour" having many many drinks....I was sitting next to Chad (The Mercury Rep) and the bar was completely full.....in walks Shania in a little white T-shirt and a pair of skin tight shorts and she walked over and started saying hello to all the radio guys that were there for the show.....she got to the end and Chad asked her to stay for a few drinks...I offered to get up and give her my chair and I guess that caught her attention...because she said.....that's sweet, but I will just sit right here and she threw her arm around my neck and plopped right into my lap!!

She sat there for about 30 minutes while having 2 drinks and lets just say when she got up I couldn't stand up to say goodbye......hehe

This was back when she was first being introduced by Mercury Records...they were pushing 3 new artists they were calling the "Mercury Triple Play'.....it was Toby Keith, Shania Twain and some dude that didn't make it so I don't even remember his name...LOL

I was very good friends with one of the Mercury Records reps and a bunch of us had been flown to Nashville to watch a showcase of all 3 of these new artists....after the show we were back at the Opryland Hotel in a bar called "The Picking Parlour" having many many drinks....I was sitting next to Chad (The Mercury Rep) and the bar was completely full.....in walks Shania in a little white T-shirt and a pair of skin tight shorts and she walked over and started saying hello to all the radio guys that were there for the show.....she got to the end and Chad asked her to stay for a few drinks...I offered to get up and give her my chair and I guess that caught her attention...because she said.....that's sweet, but I will just sit right here and she threw her arm around my neck and plopped right into my lap!!

She sat there for about 30 minutes while having 2 drinks and lets just say when she got up I couldn't stand up to say goodbye......hehe
Ok Tim, that story was worth the wait.

As far as I'm concerned you just shut this thread down.

That just doesn't seem fair to the rest of the thread. Damn you Tim.

I met John Wayne, I loved him as a kid still own VHS tapes of all his movies. I was a deck hand in New Port Beach in 1978/79 the boat I worked on was right next to his 100ft converted mine sweeper. The skipper of his yacht asked me to do some varnish work on his yacht because he was putting it up for sale. MR Wayne came on board one day while I was there super nice guy, thanked me for helping out. It was sad because he was pretty sick at the time and he loved that boat so selling it had to be difficult for him. He died about 4 months later.. what a thrill it was to meet him.

I've met many due to growing up and currently living around Nashville.

Most memorable are:
Taylor Swift
Ben Folds
Kid Rock
James Brown
Dolly Parton

I met Carmelo Anthony about 2 hours ago. The Knicks are staying at a hotel in downtown San Antonio that I'm also staying at. Got on the elevator and there is 'Melo. Chatted him up briefly, actual dialogue went back and forth. Seemed like a decent guy.

I met Carmelo Anthony about 2 hours ago. The Knicks are staying at a hotel in downtown San Antonio that I'm also staying at. Got on the elevator and there is 'Melo. Chatted him up briefly, actual dialogue went back and forth. Seemed like a decent guy.

He was always pretty friendly with people the year he was at Syracuse.

Cool - shame he doesn't have a better set of knees

Cuba Gooding Jr. when I was going to school at CSU Long Beach. He was filming Men of Honor and my friends and I ran into him at one of the bars. Talked to him bit and had a beer with him as well, but I heard he was raising hell in Hooters the next night, haha!

Back