What club are you MOST confident in right now?

OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
Ok, besides the putter since that's what I was gonna say, what club are you most confident that you'll hit a good shot with when you pull it out of the bag?

Me? I'd have to say the 4h. It's just been good to me for a while now.

For me it’s driver. Last few times I’ve played it’s been straight and long. Went to the range today after a 4 week break and probably best drives I’ve hit all year.

Driver for me too. Keeps getting better and better.

For me it’s the Rogue X 3 Hybrid, off the tee or off the deck, I’m hitting high bombs with it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After my last couple of rounds, nothing. The struggle is real in all areas of the bag right now.

8I. I don’t know what it is about that club but I am far more consistent with that club in both distance and direction than any other club in my bag.

My putter

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Footwedge it gets me out of the darndest places

50* Vokey. Confident with a full swing from ~115 and from almost anywhere around the green with a reasonable amount of green to work with. I'll use it even if I'm an inch off the green...I know, I know...you're "supposed" to putt from there. But it works for me. My buddies used to give me grief for it until I knocked three of 'em in from just off the green during a scramble earlier this year.

50* Vokey. Confident with a full swing from ~115 and from almost anywhere around the green with a reasonable amount of green to work with. I'll use it even if I'm an inch off the green...I know, I know...you're "supposed" to putt from there. But it works for me. My buddies used to give me grief for it until I knocked three of 'em in from just off the green during a scramble earlier this year.

I'd say use whatever clubs works for you wherever it works for you. Tell the playing partners to play their own game.

Driver.

It’s a tie between my 60 and 54. I have chipped in almost every round I have played in the last month. Pretty crazy run.

Driver. Been that way for a while

Driver also. Transitioning the swing right now, irons are questionable, soon to be correct.............I hope.

Wedges have been my save lately. As anything that looks like a wood has been so ON/OFF. It’s totally me but so frustrating as if this question was asked in may I would have said Driver.

56* wedge

From my first lesson I've been more consistent with the 7-iron than any other club in my bag.

From a full shot to a bump and run from just off the green; I love that club.

PW, then 7i.

Off the tee, my 17* 818 H2 off the fairway my 6 iron.

Definitely my Titleist 816 H1 in 25*.

Driver and UDI 2

5 wood. I love that club.

Back