What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 39 - 80. Everything just felt a little off today. Lost numerous shots left. Did manage to make 2 birdies and hit 1 tee shot OB which resulted in my only double of the day. 8 FIR and 8 GIR today.

48/44 - 92 couldn't put to save my life today (which is unusual for me), but got to play with a THP'er ArtM which was long overdue, had a great time and look forward to the next round.

Went out to my local course and walked it. No one out due to the rain. Shot an 83 and had some very good ball striking. Course was very wet.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

42/39, 81.

Irons were blah on the front 9, just wasn't getting a good swing with them.

Back 9 was a different story, got my swing going a bit and the putter was hot.

42/39, 81.

You need new irons.

You need new irons.

I agree with this.

While I do dog my SLDR irons, there are better options for my game.

42/39, 81.

Pftt, solo round?

Nice way to get the swing going on the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42/39, 81.

Nice shooting captain! I like the sounds of where your game will be in seven weeks.

Nice shooting captain! I like the sounds of where your game will be in seven weeks.

Thanks buddy. Just gotta get a few kinks worked out and I will be good to go.

Yep. Solo. Doesn't count.

I'll get the daughter out of the pool and we will drive down.

She can drive the cart.

I'll get the daughter out of the pool and we will drive down.

She can drive the cart.

Hah. Solid plan.

Shot an 82 in strong wind.
Took a triple on 1, 10 and 17...3 triples on the day!

I havent gone out in 5 weeks, didn't have any time to warm up and hit a huge duck hook off the tee on 1.

Three triples would seem to suggest otherwise, but I was really happy with my game. New Years Even, and many drinks had been consumed, and had my first stogie in a long time so I wasn't so sure footed.

48 / 9 holes

41/40=81 and 42/40=82

Played 2 balls tee to green, one with my Callaway gear, one with the Cobra F6 gear.

41/40=81 and 42/40=82

Played 2 balls tee to green, one with my Callaway gear, one with the Cobra F6 gear.
Pretty consistent there, Jamesman.

Low 80s, I can start to read your reviews again. :alien:

Bazinga

Only 9 holes today, shot 39 and was happy with that. 1 birdie, 4 pars, 4 bogeys. Wind got to chilly, but should be able to play tomorrow again hopefully.

Today ended up being a bit chillier and windier than expected...but still a great day with THP'ers.

40-42/82
10/14 FW
8 GIR
33 putts with (3) 3 putts
2 doubles
2 birdies (1 on periscope)

Greens were fast/slick and a few challenging pins. Had 2 matches going today, won the singles match 2 up and won the team match 4 & 2. Great day of prep for the THP #Kickoff event in Alabama in 7 weeks.

Today ended up being a bit chillier and windier than expected...but still a great day with THP'ers.

40-42/82
10/14 FW
8 GIR
33 putts with (3) 3 putts
2 doubles
2 birdies (1 on periscope)

Greens were fast/slick and a few challenging pins. Had 2 matches going today, won the singles match 2 up and won the team match 4 & 2. Great day of prep for the THP #Kickoff event in Alabama in 7 weeks.

Good round cookie.

41/41 82 today on a frozen course. Drove the ball great and putted really well.

Well after my PB on Wednesday i just couldnt click today. I was pushing a lot of shots right and quite often into tree's. Finished with a 42-40=82 from the blues.

Monthly medal. 44 + 49. Back 9 we had storm winds and I had a 7 and 8 in there. So hard today.

5 over 77 today with a triple, 3 doubles, 4 birds and the rest pars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back