Spikeless Shoes? Board Favs?

miparman

Reaction score
Handicap
In the market for a new pair of shoes for the coming season. I'm a die hard spikeless proponent and tend to gravitate to Adidas or Nike but I'm always open to suggestions but I have no interest in Eccos for some reason.
I do need a certain degree of support and a wider toe box also although still in a medium width.
So if you've got suggestions fire away.

PUMA BioDrive leather and it's not close. Wide toe box, crazy comfortable and every color is stylish.

I have a few pairs of shoes (a lot) and I almost always reach for these.

Happy with my eccos but also love my ashworth cardiff spikeless

I am still very happy with my 2 pairs of ECCOs.

PUMA BioDrive leather and it's not close. Wide toe box, crazy comfortable and every color is stylish.

This and it's not remotely close imo.

I've been very happy with 3 pairs of spikeless Kikkor brand shoes over the past 3 years.

I have not tried the Bio Drive, but I found the Nike Lunar Waverly spikeless pretty comfortable.

Im with JB and Jman. The biodrive leather are the best spikeless I have tried

This and it's not remotely close imo.

Yes, 1000x times this! ^^^^

I have not tried the Bio Drive, but I found the Nike Lunar Waverly spikeless pretty comfortable.

I know your love for Nike dude, but try the bio drives, you will not regret it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spikeless Shoes? Board Favs?

I've tried just about every spikeless shoe.

Puma BrioDrive Leather
Skechers Go Golf Elite
Ecco biom hybrid 2

In no particular order but those are easily the 3 most comfortable pairs of shoes. All with different fits but all great in their own way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adidas Boost are my favorites so far.
I liked the Puma Biofusion Mesh, but the sizing was just a bit off for me, and it sounds like they addressed this with subsequent releases.
Eccos are tricky. The European sizing has me all confused, and I had to move down a size to get some that fit right. And even then the arch just didn't line up right for me and led to pain.

I still say the only way to buy golf shoes is to find a way to try them on before buying. (Or stick with an online retailer that offers free returns).

I really like my Callaway Del Mars.

Gonna give the Puma BioDrives a close look now. The wider toebox is a must.

ECCO Biom and Ashworth Cardiff are very comfortable and stable for me.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have always been an Adidas Adicross fan. They have always held up for 100+ walking rounds. Just picked up a pair of Puma Monolites for $32 shipped and am excited to give them a try. Very comfortable from trying them on and walking around the house in them.

Adidas Boost are my favorites so far.
I liked the Puma Biofusion Mesh, but the sizing was just a bit off for me, and it sounds like they addressed this with subsequent releases.
Eccos are tricky. The European sizing has me all confused, and I had to move down a size to get some that fit right. And even then the arch just didn't line up right for me and led to pain.

I still say the only way to buy golf shoes is to find a way to try them on before buying. (Or stick with an online retailer that offers free returns).

Sizing was off for me with those too, especially with the more narrow toe bed. Thankfully the BioDrive Leather is far wider and more natural fit.

I really like my Callaway Del Mars.

Gonna give the Puma BioDrives a close look now. The wider toebox is a must.

Del mars would be second for me.

Ecco biom hybrid 2 are my favorite because of the wide toe bed. I really need to try the puma biodrive leather though

I'm on my 5th or 6th brand/model of spikeless shoes. I agree with JB.

Another vote for ECCO

Another vote for ECCO Biom Spikeless.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I have Adidas and True Linkwear. Love em both.

I literally held off from taking the spineless plunge for almost 3 years. I'm a true diehard for not changing the norm....

However, I am a huge FJ fan. This year I bought the Dryjoy casual Tour spineless shoes. I haven't went back to spikes once. I actually bought a 2nd pair about a month after the initial purchase. Their comfy...they grip....my feet never hurt in them....they are absolutely the best in my opinion.

Really like my adidas crossflex. They are the closest thing to a pair of running shoes on the course I have used. Tried Oakley Ciphers and wasn't a fan. Recently got some TrueLinkswear true motion from shortpar4 box and they were extremely comfortable at the range but haven't played a round in them yet.

I like my Callaway Del Mars, and my Nike Lunar Bandons for when it's really cold or wet.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Footjoy Dryjoy Casual best spikeless out right now if you don't like Ecco

Back