What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THPing today

Walked 18. Started and ended par, birdie, par with bogey golf in between. I'll take it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played 18 at Laguna Seca Golf Ranch.

Top Golf and THP. Tom I am hitting the range.

Bought some new golf shirts, bought some balls, made a tee time.

Pondered heading to the course but stayed in and THPed instead.

I need to get the net up for some reps tomorrow.
Look at you practicing.

I should take notes.

Note 1 - Don't flop in a garage.
Note 2 - Don't live in Ohio.
1. I cant flop.
2. I have a strong "dont go to Ohio" rule.

Also, it should be around 59* when I tee off tomorrow, will need to put on a jacket with my shorts.

Freakin' winter.

Also, it should be around 59* when I tee off tomorrow, will need to put on a jacket with my shorts.

Freakin' winter.

Hand warmers for sure

Welp, albatross for breakfast

I think Dan took all mine.
I've got you.

18d86685df0be6e17610f6c88fd75322.jpg

Note 1 - Don't flop in a garage.
Note 2 - Don't live in Ohio.

1. Or in your apartment. I think I may have annoyed my neighbors upstairs today.
2. Duh.

I putted a lot and worked on not setting up with my lower body wide open. This is going to be the major focus for the offseason. My knees can be 15* open and it feels perfectly square.

Went to basics. did 25 partial swings of P1-P2, then 25 P1-P3 and then 25 P1-P4 while using my webcam and V1 sport with a line drawn to make sure I was in the exact positions I expect to be in. Can't think of too many things any more boring than that but working on fundamentals is never a bad idea.

18 with THP'ers in a few hours....

I had a lesson yesterday and started packing golf gear for a guys trip next weekend.

Headed out in a little while for a points game on the Navy Base. Tough track. My quota is 26.

JM

Headed out in a little while for a points game on the Navy Base. Tough track. My quota is 26.

JM
Over in Millington? I used to play that everyday during one of my schools there. It was a decent track back then. 83ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back