#1 purchase for 2019 (Wish List)

Good idea! I’ve really been considering a Spider putter for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may end up being before 2019 but new hybrids are a must. It will probably be Rogue 3 and 4 Hybrids to replace the XR OS in the bag now.

I am good to go. I will send my Dollar Driver Club Ping G400 LST back for a TS3 in February though.

My wife has given me the green light to get a golf cart(I sold mine with my membership when we left California in June).

Now I just have to decide gas or electric, Yamaha or EZGO.:act-up:

What all did you get Chris?

tm m3 10.5* with nippon regio formula mb 65 stiff^
callaway rogue 5w +0.25" with nippon regio formula b 65 stiff^
cobra king forged 3-6 cb, 7-pw mb with kbs tour stiff black nickel

^i worked with will at peoples clubs for these. brand new shipped i'm only paying about $50 over stock retail. and he's doing some hotmelting on the fairway wood for me. he was fantastic to work with, and i'll definitely buy from him again in the future.

Definitely will be new wedges as mine need replacing

After that I would like to tweak the top end of my bag slightly and drop both fairway woods and replace them with a 4W and probably add a hybrid to fill the gap I expect to have

New driver would be nice but not sure the funds will stretch that far

More time on the course!

I'm thinking a lesson or two would be a good first purchase though. But a new bag and or possibly a mallet putter are in the running as well.

tm m3 10.5* with nippon regio formula mb 65 stiff^
callaway rogue 5w +0.25" with nippon regio formula b 65 stiff^
cobra king forged 3-6 cb, 7-pw mb with kbs tour stiff black nickel

^i worked with will at peoples clubs for these. brand new shipped i'm only paying about $50 over stock retail. and he's doing some hotmelting on the fairway wood for me. he was fantastic to work with, and i'll definitely buy from him again in the future.

Wow that’s awesome and a solid bag of clubs. Custom fit top to bottom should produce instant results

Probably shoes, and a membership to the nearby muni (not fancy, but can't beat 5 min from the house). Set on clubs unless I get into a THP event next year :)

Some golf balls.

A lot of Golf balls!

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

A full bag fitting at CC and then...

Already started my 2019 shopping. Switching to graphite and found a set of Ping i200's with Steelfiber 95's and then just picked up a set of Steelfiber 110 pullouts for my Ping Glide Stealth wedges.

I’m happy with my clubs now so I doubt I’ll be purchasing any more for a year or more. I do fancy another Kjus Dexter, I have a halfzip in grey, quite fancy the jacket in Atlanta Blue but don’t want to pay £229 for one, so it’ll be a case of when one comes up at a good price. That could be tomorrow or it could be never!

I'm looking at a new set of wedges for next year. I haven't hit anything yet, but I'm thinking about Edel, Callaway, TM, Vokey, or Cobra. The local Edel guy is very good so I might be leaning that way right now, but spring is a long way off. I really want a new driver as well, but that'll probably be 2020.

I am expecting a little one to join the family in February so budget pending I am hoping to be able to get some new irons.

I am thinking about a Club Champion driver fitting. Its not that I am not happy with the F8 just sometimes feel like something is off. Might be shaft might be spin or launch. Just not sure. Depending on how that goes, well maybe something. I was thinking about a utility iron but ran across a steal on a used Mizuno Fli-Hi and so far loving that.

Maybe a putter fitting and new putter.. but more realistically a new bag and/or push cart

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

New driver and new putter...both with actual fittings.

I'm gonna get me one of these in 2019

DnVHicNW0AUDr3M.jpg:large

i500's will be mine! Rogue or Srixon 3-4 hybos possibly. Probably have to trade in about everything though

I'm a frugal golfer. My next purchase probably won't be until I grow out of the max-game improvement class irons. Maybe I'll get a set of Wilson C-200's in three or four years (I'm also a used club buying golfer).

I will be trying OL irons in the near future. I generally get a little extra cash around the holidays that I use for my new gear, and with how fantasy football has started in cash leagues we may be able to snag a new putter or two haha.

Wedges, which ones, not sure yet.

I like the FTB by Cobra, New Level wedges, Callaway MD4s RTX wedges, and CBX wedges. So many options.

I want to get a range finder and a driver. Would like to get some accurate distances at the range for practicing.

Back