any supercross fans out there?
Yep, good racing this weekend, I hated to see James go down. I was really hoping Canard would pull it off.

I enjoy watching supercross racing. Followed it for a number of years. I guess I haven't really followed the past few years.

I taught Justin Bogle, thats about my only reason to ever follow or watch.

I watch each week. Friese & Peik fight was crazy and shows how crazy Peok really is.

The Stewart crash could have been avoided IMO, but that's racing. It's shaping up to be a good year

I watch each week. Friese & Peik fight was crazy and shows how crazy Peok really is.

The Stewart crash could have been avoided IMO, but that's racing. It's shaping up to be a good year

Peick is a hot head, always has been. The irony is he has never been the cleanest rider himself, likes to throw his weight around. But Friese had that coming, I'm not against aggressive racing but he is all over the place.

Peick is a hot head, always has been. The irony is he has never been the cleanest rider himself, likes to throw his weight around. But Friese had that coming, I'm not against aggressive racing but he is all over the place.

Definitely the heat race didn't help it any. It seems like they already had it in their heads if they touched or got close it would explode

Hated to see Stewart go down but I put the blame on him. It was to early to try and cut the corner off that way with the race just starting and everyone on his back.
I was very impressed with the Huskies and it was great to see on win for the first time.

Back