2016 Wilson Staff Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Vrska
Duffy Callahan
Alyssa Elliott

Each of those 3 will lead a team of THPers to battle.

I can't wait for next years event! It's going to be even bigger and better that this years Staff Proto event. Plus I always have room in my trophy case for another trophy. :)

Duffy

I can't wait for next years event! It's going to be even bigger and better that this years Staff Proto event. Plus I always have room in my trophy case for another trophy. :)

Duffy
In two days, we'll be able to say "We can't wait for this year's event." That'll make it seem much closer :D

Duffy

Better pick me then, cause Im leaving Chicago with a trophy....or worse case top 3 finish

Duffy

I guess you liked that email brother. :D
Ill see you soon.

Duffy has seen what I'm capable of.

There's ZERO chance he picks me hehe.

Really looking forward to this event and it's still 10 months away.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I would play with any of those captains! Open auditions taking place now to secure a spot on one of those teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one is definitely one I'm going to get into. missed the first 2 but not this year, I'm getting in. somehow

2016 Wilson Staff Teaser

This one is definitely one I'm going to get into. missed the first 2 but not this year, I'm getting in. somehow

Right there with you bro. I'll be watching very closely to this one!

Right there with you bro. I'll be watching very closely to this one!
Let's make it happen! I know it won't be easy though, gonna be tons of THPers trying to get in on this one.

This is on my very short list of "must attend" events. I will be doing whatever I can to be in Chicago for this one!! (Assuming it is in Chicago, that is...)

Let's make it happen! I know it won't be easy though, gonna be tons of THPers trying to get in on this one.

After all I need to see what this deep dish business is all about!

This event has been in my back yard since its inception, I hope this is the year I am one of the lucky ones! Even if I'm not it is always a great follow.

After all I need to see what this deep dish business is all about!
nothing but greatness. the deep dish is amazing, the golf even better.

Ok, so I work 10 Minutes from the Wilson HQ. My family has been involved with Wilson for 35 plus years as I had an Aunt work there for over 30 years. Got my wedges custom made to fit my D100 set. Got a find a way to get in.
f16ee0badd20e402e244bcddbff9837e.jpg
3cf8df5be8e07b82ce61377c08534452.jpg

This is In my "must attend" events for 2016. Couldn't put my name in the hat last year because it fell on my sons 4th Birthday. As long as this is not the weekend of 10/11/16, I want in!!

This is In my "must attend" events for 2016. Couldn't put my name in the hat last year because it fell on my sons 4th Birthday. As long as this is not the weekend of 10/11/16, I want in!!

I believe 10/11 is a Tuesday X-Man

I believe 10/11 is a Tuesday X-Man

You're absolutely correct brother. Meant that previous weekend 7-9th. Or if the event ends up falling on the 7-9th or 14-16th I'll have to do the kids Bday the weekend that it isn't! Got to make it happen!

You're absolutely correct brother. Meant that previous weekend 7-9th. Or if the event ends up falling on the 7-9th or 14-16th I'll have to do the kids Bday the weekend that it isn't! Got to make it happen!

Haha. Love that drive man. You would love this one.

Haha. Love that drive man. You would love this one.

You know I have an inner W/S homer inside of me begging to come out again! Haha

This looks like a great event to attend. Since two of the other events I was looking at wont work. I'm hoping this one will, and that I can get into it. After seeing last years event, I can only imagine how great this year will be.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I have held back throwing my name in the past two years in case my wife actually planned anything for my birthday (Oct 12th).

This year I will turn 37, and my gift to myself is not holding back on submitting an entry this year!

SO impressed with the Wilson Staff events the past two years. Their products look incredible this year, and I would definitely like a closer look at them!

I hear ya, I've wanted in both years, event planned a trip ahead of the event the first year, hoping to get in, but the practice round was awesome!

I've got all fingers and toes crossed this year.

This one is definitely the closest to me, I'll be trying to get in on this one! W/S puts out some good gear too that I'd love to be able to try out. It's the same state anyway, just the opposite end.

So this just got kicked up a notch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back