PUMA Golf 42 Collection Inspired by Ryder Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

PUMA Golf, a leader in golf apparel innovation, design and style, unveiled today a fun, new collection inspired by the upcoming 2018 Ryder Cup Matches at Le Golf National just outside of Paris, France. Whether you choose to wear the red, white and blue of the United States team, supporting COBRA PUMA GOLF athletes Rickie Fowler or Bryson DeChambeau, or the navy and gold of Team Europe, PUMA Golf has an array of eye-catching options including t-shirts, footwear and headwear in its 42nd Ryder Cup inspired collection to root on your side as they vie to hoist Samuel Ryder’s Cup.

PUMA’s Team USA/Team Europe 42 Collection delivers the perfect blend of quality, comfort and team pride delivering a fashionable edge for those supporting their side on the links, in the pub and everywhere in between. The collection includes:

Suede G 42 Golf Shoe ($120) – Rock the colors of your favorite team in the 42 Suede G, the perfect blend of performance and style, bringing the classic PUMA Suede silhouette to the golf course. This style icon sports a golf specific, low-nap suede leather upper and elevated microfiber leather formstripe, built upon a hidden traction outsole that fuses street proven style with grip and performance for the course. The Suede G 42 shoe comes in a slick Peacoat blue body with your choice of a red, white and blue, or navy and gold outsole to match your rooting interest. Even cooler - take a picture of the shoe (either the USA or EUR colorways), with a flash and you'll see even more team spirit appear on the formstripe.

Team USA or Team Europe 42 Tee ($28) – Constructed of a comfortable cotton-polyester blend, this tee features an exclusive PUMA Team USA design which comes in a patriotic red & blue on white colorway, or a Team Europe design that comes in a white & gold on navy colorway.

Team USA or Team Europe 42 110 Snapback Cap ($28) – The Team USA Snapback features a 3D embroidered USA, with crossed golf clubs logo combined with a moisture wicking performance sweatband so you can look as good as you feel on course. Comes in a blue body construction with white lettering outline and a red bill. The Team Europe version features a 3D embroidered EUR, with crossed golf clubs logo and the same moisture wicking performance sweatband. It comes in a white body construction with navy/white lettering outline and a navy bill.

Team USA 42 IGNITE PWRADAPT Hi-Tops – ($200) Built with a reinforced performance mesh upper and EVOKNIT collar for excellent support, this Hi-Top provides extreme comfort and overall power packed performance. The full-length IGNITE Foam cushioning platform and PWRADAPT Technology provide responsive comfort and 3-dimensional traction that adapts to the way you move. Only available in a USA version, in a Peacoat colorway with stylish red and white accents to complete the fashion-forward, patriotic look.

Accessories-Footwear_Ryder-Cup_4733x1975px_US-EU-Hats-Shoes-L.jpg

Pretty good looking gear and I love that flash showing more in the formstripe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big fan of what puma does with their gear for these events. Suede USA shoes are a must.

Eh, not a big fan of this one personally.

Liking the looks of the Suedes, though the rest is sort of "meh".

Last edited:
The European apparel is more my style but those hi-top shoes caught my eye. Must resist hi-tops. Must.

Oh those USA hi-tops looks so good! (On the Puma Golf site).

Yes please that USA hat!!!

Fair play to Puma for keeping the prices reasonable. Normally anything Ryder Cup related is ridiculously priced. The Europe stuff is shite though! As a Brit, not interested at all in wearing Europe branded stuff. This is where I get jealous of you Yanks, being able to buy stuff with your country on (which I guess is our fault for being so **** at Golf when everything was in black and white LOL)

#FiberLaunch

Sorry, not really a fan.
Go USA

44f5507406804be25ac26ea721c7dca7.jpg

I can't imagine why there aren't Team Europe hi-tops. :messed:

I like the suedes and the hats aren't bad.

The hat looks better in JB’s picture but everything is just ok.

Love the USA shoes and hat.

I Love the USA Hat and shoes.

Nice, I need the black and yellow shoes. So sharp looking.

Back