What Is The One Club You Are Replacing In 2016

Just the driver

Thought a little more about this and I might look at some drivers this season. Still playing the R1 and given all the advancement with technology I might be leaving yards out there.

I ordered an M1 driver before Christmas that I should receive in a day or 2 but technically I have also chosen to upgrade my SW and LW with Mizuno S5 to match my JPX 850 irons. I still plan on holding on to my PM grind because I liked it so much but these new Mizuno wedges are custom fit to my iron length and lie settings. I have never had custom fit wedges before so this should help me be more consistent.

Want to upgrade to XR pro irons. But need to demo on the course before I pull the trigger.

Want to upgrade to XR pro irons. But need to demo on the course before I pull the trigger.

Oh man, wish you were heading over to the THP Live Club Test next week, you could have tested some out on the course.

I really don't think I need to change anything, but If I have to pick one, it may be the putter

Picked up a brand new in the wrapper Titleist 915h 2h at the Cleveland golf show last week. Crazy deal.....

Guy thought he had a used one. Turned out he didn't and sold it new to me for $115

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only thing up for replacement are my irons. New driver, fairways and hybrids last year and the wedge and putter aren't going anywhere.

I know the irons are more than one item but I am not just replacing a iron!

I'm replacing my 3W with a Callaway Bertha Mini 1.5 driver...

Irons, way past due. On my list are Cobra F6, Bridgestone J15 CB and Wilson F5. Now to find a place that has them in LH

Driver, 3w, 5w, hybrid, 4-GW & putter. I will be keeping the same bag though.

Driver is the only club I am looking to change as I am happy with everything else in the bag. If I find a 3/4/5 wood combo that I hit better than my current clubs then they may change but I am not actively looking to change those

My iron fitting this year really opened my eyes to how much of a difference a proper fitting can make which is why the driver is on the list for an upgrade

Seeing this thread pop up reminded me of my post in here - And my change of driver has been done

Still not sure if anything else will be changed, but the one I wanted to do is sorted

I can't answer this question......maybe the folks at Ben Hogan can chime in though?

Other than the likelihood of buying a new putter or two or so, the bag is otherwise locked down.

3 new wedges, nothing else will change.

Wedges for me.

I just switched irons to MP-25 and there's a good chance the driver has a change to the new G LS Tec, or even last year's model. I go to a big demo day on March 18, so it will be determined then. Who knows, these MP-25 could lose their spot to the Hogans!!!!

Given all the great reviews around here, it will take a miracle (or my wife) to make sure I don't replace everything at least once this year. ;-)

OK, #1 putter. This change is about visual focus and developing better consistency in a weaker part of my game. Anything else I might change would be more about minor tweaks and feeding the inner gear geek.

The putter has gone cold in 2016 so I'm thinking one of the new Cameron Select Newport 2.5 mid-slants will be in my bag come April.

Already replaced the driver with a cobra fly-z+. Don't think anything else will changing

Really made no changes last year so the entire roster is potentially on the block.

Irons. 5 years with the RBZ's has helped me get my game continuously trending down, but now I am ready for some new tech and shiny toys.

Going to replace my hybrid. Have been using the RBZ's for several years. Recently tested the Apex Hybrid and loved it. Will be purchasing one soon and then the bag should be set.

I think I may have found a local shop in Ohio that will sell me the new SM6s for around or less than $129ea. Still verifying this though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back