Did you achieve your 2018 Golf Goals?

Yes and no. My games become more consistent overall. Short games improved a great deal since last year this time. Played more golf. But still I want more. Guess it's the perfectionist in me

One goal, and it was a simple one. Establish a HC again. I was hoping there'd be a + in front of it but the way I've played this season, that just isn't going to be possible.

I'll achieve that goal when they come out 10/01. I've regressed in every way save for putting. For some reason I've putted lights out all season. My make percentage from 6-10ft is over 90%. It's probably never been 80% before. Probably because by the time I finally get there I don't really care if it goes in or not.

Edit: Duh. And of course to have fun but I do that regardless. Nice also seeing my kids progress rapidly enough that they'll (or at least one) soon beat me like a rented mule.

The years not over yet but as of now I have not. We closed on a new house Memorial Day weekend and my focus has been on that. I normally play 3-4 rounds per week but I have been lucky to get a round a week in this summer. I have been taking lessons during this time and my overall game has improved just not to the level that I wanted mainly do to not practicing or playing enough.

Back