PXG Rumored To Have Signed 5 in Top 50

Rumors are that PXG got Zach Johnson and are also after Gary Woodland (as is Ping). PXG also has, apparently, made an offer to Dustin Johnson that he is mulling. The weird one I read is PXG may be courting Jordan Spieth?? (Also, I know this is PXG thread but Sergio's going to Titleist. That will be weird.)

Sergio doesn't seem to agree to that last statement

Thought this was interesting.
d9be01e249c1ea8bf364789aa8bc24a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am kind of surprised on the Zach Johnson move. Must have been a pretty sweet deal.

Wow DL3 and Chris Kirk ,Billy Ho and Zach Johnson thouse are some bug big time signings.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Thought this was interesting.
d9be01e249c1ea8bf364789aa8bc24a5.jpg

I guess the only question I have is if STP is a valid source? Ive heard both sides of the spectrum, saying that he is super reliable, and that hes full of it, so Im not sure what to believe. If its true, gonna be something to watch for for sure!

Was reading on another golf site (slap me now) that PXG has some golf balls floating around. Even had a pic. Guess old Bob is going all in.

During my fitting earlier this week I had a chance to hit the PXG Irons and with the shafts that I was fitted for. Don't even want to take away from the clubs, these things are absolutely awesome. They feel great and produce great results. Didn't get to hit any of the woods but irons are solid

Just read they're officially releasing the PGA names on 1/4. Just a few days away.

Still seems like an odd business model to have pay for a strong tour presence, but sell and cater to the top 5% of the golf market.

Anyway, they bring fun and bold concepts to a very boring, mundane and clustered sector of golf. Hoping PXG hits a home run.

Just read they're officially releasing the PGA names on 1/4. Just a few days away.

Still seems like an odd business model to have pay for a strong tour presence, but sell and cater to the top 5% of the golf market.

Anyway, they bring fun and bold concepts to a very boring, mundane and clustered sector of golf. Hoping PXG hits a home run.

Possible future expansion of the line?

Teasers on IG, anybody have a guess as to who they are?

Teasers on IG, anybody have a guess as to who they are?

First one is Horschel. Not sure on the others, maybe Morgan Pressel and the last ZJ?

First one is Horschel. Not sure on the others, maybe Morgan Pressel and the last ZJ?

Christie Kerr and Chris Kirk are my guesses

Christie Kerr and Chris Kirk are my guesses

Kirk is a great one, and I think it's right. The woman....I think you're right on both.

If those are right, they got some pretty good talent. Christie Kerr posted a PXG staff bag as a gift from Bob a couple days ago, so I'm sure that's her too.

Not the "splash" to match the hype imo, but was to be expected in a lot of ways.

Definitely interested in seeing what equipment change ups happen this year... But for some reason I am not catching the hype about PXG. I don't have any interest in them at all, and think their clubs are pretty ugly looking.

Looks like Horshel, Kerr and ?? I know PXG signed Ricari and Parks already from the women's side.

Katherine Hull is my guess for the lady.

Here's another one. This one has to be CH3
3b890d4104ef2db097d936ebc6817e71.jpg

Not the "splash" to match the hype imo, but was to be expected in a lot of ways.

Yup, all flash no substance IMO.

Zac Johnson tweeted a pic from the range with a bag full of PXG back before Christmas

Also, I know it's pretty obvious by now... But if you look on Titleist's website under "players", Zach Johnson is only listed for pro-v1x now. The Titleist bag logo and club information is gone.

Last edited:
Back