DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be fun, I can get there as early as you guys would want, its about 3.5 for me.

Want to stay at just 18 I assume? Looks like it's not quite halfway so you have more driving than us.

Just let us know what works best for you schedule wise and we shall make it happen.

I'm just hoping they saw the UST announcement and are excited. This is huge news!

#BabySteps

I'm just hoping they saw the UST announcement and are excited. This is huge news!

#BabySteps

Thanks for posting it in here, because most have in fact missed it.

Chickasaw looks really good. Top 3 public in Oklahoma and very affordable at $45 which is good all day (would have to pay for cart again if playing more than 18).

As of now next Saturday looks doable weather wise. Check again on Tuesday and make the call?

Eddie? Dru?

Maybe target like 11AM for tee time? Would give time to travel in not too early and hit the range.
I believe I'm game for this. I don't see any issues at this time.

#BabySteps

Which thread was this posted in?

Here is the link. http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77584

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy! Yup that's it. 2 guys each month till July for a 1 of a kind experience that won't cost you a thing except getting there and back.

Say what??!!

88F5D850-55DB-4C3D-BE89-7A5658907DD3_zpsziuu426r.gif

Note: can grab a second tee time if there is enough interest.

Sunday, 1/3 @ 11:07AM
Meadowbrook (30/820)
$20 if walking

Tee time has been booked but open to playing other courses also, just wanted to have something reserved.

1) #Cookie
2) mpete
3) cwmonroe87
4) djcoolaid1914

Everyone still good with the above?

And Chris, be ready for matchplay tomorrow.

Yup I'm still good for tomorrow! I haven't hit a ball since I played Pecan Valley with my hand injury so I'm going to take some Meds and give you a run for your money.

I take back my prediction w/ the updated injury report.....give me Cookie 4&3.

BigTex & I playing over in our neck of the woods at a course I haven't played in 10 years but remember it being a nice track with some interesting and good looking holes. Try and scope a few.

Sound like a plan for tomorrow. Are yall open for a team match play? (I won't get lost this time lol)
#cookie/me v chris/mpete
or
#cookie/mpete v chris/me

Par 3 closest to the hole losers carry/push bags to the green?

Sound like a plan for tomorrow. Are yall open for a team match play? (I won't get lost this time lol)
#cookie/me v chris/mpete
or
#cookie/mpete v chris/me

Par 3 closest to the hole losers carry/push bags to the green?

I'm game. Since I played with you the other day I'll play against you this time and add you to the victim list. :act-up:

I'm game. Since I played with you the other day I'll play against you this time and add you to the victim list. :act-up:

I'm going to make sure my bag is nice and heavy for you...lol

I take back my prediction w/ the updated injury report.....give me Cookie 4&3.

BigTex & I playing over in our neck of the woods at a course I haven't played in 10 years but remember it being a nice track with some interesting and good looking holes. Try and scope a few.
Never played it or even seen it, but like trying new places. We need to get the west side boys back over to our side sometime soon.

Never played it or even seen it, but like trying new places. We need to get the west side boys back over to our side sometime soon.

See ya tomorrow. Gonna try and get there early to hit some balls and try a few things out.

See ya tomorrow. Gonna try and get there early to hit some balls and try a few things out.

Hey Nate, Gauntlet details are out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back