A Motorcycle Racer Was Banned For Hitting An Opponent’s Brakes At High Speed

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I'm not one for lifetime bans, but this sure seems like it would deserve one:
moto2driver.jpg

Ooooof-- I've hit someone's key at a stop light or hit their horn, but never would I be brazen enough to hit their brakes geez.

Wow that could have ended badly for sure!!!!

It wasn't his first time doing it either. It was well deserved.

It wasn't his first time doing it either. It was well deserved.

Was talking about this with the Ducati buddies, the guy's got a history and not in a good way. I only raced for a season, and definitely nowhere near that level, but I sure as heck wouldn't want to get on the track with someone like that!

Was talking about this with the Ducati buddies, the guy's got a history and not in a good way. I only raced for a season, and definitely nowhere near that level, but I sure as heck wouldn't want to get on the track with someone like that!
It's a bit of a dirty move in MX, it's straight to BS on asphalt.

That reminds me of the game Road Rash. Funny in a video game, not so funny in real life!

He was booted from Rossi's team for his antics. I'm betting that he won't be on his current team much longer either.

Crazy stupid move. he should be banned by the sanctioning body.

A lifetime ban from racing and take away his motorcycle license completely....if there is one in his country.

There are a lot of hooliganism while riding with my buddies but I'd never put them in danger.
This is just straight up murderous.

I've hit the killswitch on my buddy's harley while moving but he's an experienced rider so he knew what to do. I'd never do this if I knew that the rider isn't capable.

Ride safe people. Have fun and ride with responsible ones.

Did you all see that France ( I think that was where they were racing) is now thinking about charging him with attempted murder?

I think that may be a little bit strong of a punishment but he should not ever be allowed to race again for sure.

I hope the victim sue the crap out of him

Jack ass!

That is a serious Jerk move. Holy crap.

Back