2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

These bags are awesome but definitely building suspense to the big ones.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

Good stuff Dartgod and sharp pants! I'll work a trade with you on some stuff for those pants if no one else comes forward.
Heheh, I'm not sure I can hang with you for trade offers, all things being equal.

Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Some great stuff so far!

USPS says it should be here today, mail has already been delivered and the Mrs. got a package delivery. I'm hopeful it's still in the truck, but might have to wait until Monday for it to get here.

Nice bags so far. I am not expecting mine for a good few days yet with it being international but I can't wait to see what mine contains when it arrives

The Proto golf balls are just that. Totally a prototype that was made as they tested out Duo and other products. Never released anywhere.
Awesome Jb! Thanks. Can't wait to get them on the course!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Heheh, I'm not sure I can hang with you for trade offers, all things being equal.

LOL, go for it! Just wanted to make sure that he had someone to work something with. I have several pairs of plaid pants but always can use more!

LOL, go for it! Just wanted to make sure that he had someone to work something with. I have several pairs of plaid pants but always can use more!
I need to break out of my solid color everything rut. I'm dressed more boring than the President lately.

I need to break out of my solid color everything rut. I'm dressed more boring than the President lately.
I misread the size tag. 32 is the length, they are 34 waist. Still much to small for me.

Feeling terrible today so no video from me.

d1be297dfde1e034944f82e52fa2aa70.jpg

No grand prize for me. I have the bag tag already do if anyone is interested in it pm me

Feeling terrible today so no video from me.

d1be297dfde1e034944f82e52fa2aa70.jpg

No grand prize for me. I have the bag tag already do if anyone is interested in it pm me

LOVE that green shirt!

Awesome bags and seeing all the great stuff really bums me out that I missed on these.
Enjoy fellas !

Fantastic bags guys! Hopefully mine will be dropped off today!

Amazing bags today holy crap !

Regarding the pants, they are Cross brand. Here's a picture of the tags.
5590955c4ef614fd0b3e8df23c0e152b.jpg

b8ed9fc7cf0b0a3543333afa8eed24e6.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Even nicer. Those are some serious good pants. Think MSRP was about $149 when they came out.

Great stuff today guys.
Dartgod. I laughed out loud at the pant sizing. They are about 10 sizes to small for me as well. Ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I misread the size tag. 32 is the length, they are 34 waist. Still much to small for me.
What kind of trades are you looking for? Those pants are awesome!

Regarding the pants, they are Cross brand. Here's a picture of the tags.
5590955c4ef614fd0b3e8df23c0e152b.jpg

b8ed9fc7cf0b0a3543333afa8eed24e6.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

CROSS!!!!! They were the clothing sponsors for the Cleveland Staffers at my First MC. Some of their clothing is incredible!!!

Very very nice!

How many grab bags were there total? We've only seen like 6 opened so far right? Can't wait to see the rest! Especially mine...haha

Received a serious haul! Plus I won a Grand Prize! Thanks THP! 2016 is starting out great!

d421aa5104b8fe796ae60ab5fb7f26fb.jpg

767a73b495eaa10e55936e5586e84b93.jpg

Back