New Titleist Iron

c0ncept

SFT
Reaction score
Handicap
Life
So I saw a picture of a new Titleist iron...Looks very interesting.
41457286_876320522572356_5586648190234394624_n.jpg

Also, they spelled my name wrong.

Has anyone else seen it? Thoughts?

Last edited:
So I saw a picture of a new Titleist iron...Looks very interesting. Not posting the picture because I don't know what embargo stuff there is etc.

Also, they spelled my name wrong.

Has anyone else seen it? Thoughts?

Saw a picture of it but that’s all. Looks amazing to me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw it. Definitely looks like a players iron, in other words not for my cap.

would be ROCKSTAR if these were at the True Temper event!!!!!!

They look like a cleaner version of the C16 line...wonder if they are competitor to the 790's?

Most OEMS are making forgiving blade style heads so I guess we will need to see whats inside before we just declare its an unplayable blade.

a new c series iron? looks pretty awesome, and maybe a response to p790 or i500.

Most OEMS are making forgiving blade style heads so I guess we will need to see whats inside before we just declare its an unplayable blade.

Darn right - if Apple can get all that tech in a phone, Golf companies can pack a lot in golf heads. It’s interesting looking from the few shots I’ve seen.

a new c series iron? looks pretty awesome, and maybe a response to p790 or i500.

You mean TMBs? haha
They kind of have that set already, at least in theory.

You mean TMBs? haha
They kind of have that set already, at least in theory.

i didn't realize the tmb was borne out of the c series? i thought tmb came first.

and i agree they have that already. but these look a little bladier.

i didn't realize the tmb was borne out of the c series? i thought tmb came first.

and i agree they have that already. but these look a little bladier.

I was referring to the hollow body blade design.

We're getting into SLDR territory with the naming here.

Whatever that is it looks downright awful.

I dig the looks.

Love the looks and hope this is the evolution if the C16/18 and then see how the use this design in the 720 irons next year

Can't say for sure, but it looks like it could be hollow.

Glad there isn't an embargo on these pre-release/concept/proto or whatever they are irons.

I like what I'm seeing. Lets see some more pics!

I really hope that the name is actually “CNCPT”. I doubt it is but I feel like they are made for me.

I'm curious to see if the name has a meaning. CNC for the milling. PT for platinum?

Looks like the iron version of a James Patrick wedge.

I was thinking along the lines of a AP3 filled in weighting like a T-MB .... if that makes sense. Cause the toe looks like the AP3 but of course the back looks similar to the T-MB. But is it hollow body or filled like a blade?

The CNCEPT badge slides back and forth for draw or fade bias right?

Kind of like the look but not sure it's for my handicap level. Has a real blade look to it.

My initial reaction is that it looks funny. The milling behind/around the CNCPT bubble just looks wonky to my eyes. I’ll try to reserve judgment until I hear more about what this is and see some more pics.

Back