Taco Bell: Yay or Nay?

i boycotted them for a while after they pulled the a.m. country crunchwrap from the joint closest to us.

but i finally went back. the food is generally trashy but there's time and place for everything.

Yay! All day every day!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We had one about another fast food joint recently and we are having this debate right now. So what say you, yay or nay?

I used to love them (especially when I used to be able to get a taco for $0.39). Sadly, they earned a spot on my boycott list a few years back.

I really like taco bell. I don't compare it to real mexican food, just like it for what it is. :shrug:

I really like taco bell. I don't compare it to real mexican food, just like it for what it is. :shrug:

Oh, yeah, definitely not Mexican food.

Yeah there’s a spot for Taco Bell at certain times

It's fine - I'll say no for Neil Hamburger's sake.

HECK YA!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay

I eat it as often as any other fast food. It has never messed with my guts like it does others. A crunch wrap supreme is probably my favorite fast food entree.

Yes Taco Bell

Very rarely eat at Taco Bell, but sometimes a crunch wrap supreme with fire sauce just hits the spot.

A million yays. At least once a week. It’s been several times a week on occasions

My guilty pleasure. Mexican pizza, quesadilla, soft tacos.

Yay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keep it simple and it's ok once in a while.

Yes.....but only like once a month or even less

Had a really stressful couple of days at work a month or so ago. I ate 4 burrito supremes on the way home. 4!!!! That's like 2000 calories and 60 gms of fat - not including the giant Pepsi I chased it with.

It made me feel better though :)

Had a really stressful couple of days at work a month or so ago. I ate 4 burrito supremes on the way home. 4!!!! That's like 2000 calories and 60 gms of fat - not including the giant Pepsi I chased it with.

It made me feel better though :)
At least you felt better!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nay! Everything you order taste the same and it doesn’t taste good.

Yay, but I’m noticing that I’ve been liking Del Taco a bit more recently. Discover the “Go Bold” option has changed my world. They will throw in fries and the secret sauce from chicken soft tacos into anything!

Nay! I hate to think what might be in some of their food! :beat-up:

We like their 12 pack of tacos. Their burritos are god for what they cost.

Hell no! That stuff barely qualifies as food!

#FiberLaunch

Back