Taco Bell: Yay or Nay?

Yes, yes, and yes!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes, but not that often. They are a big client of ours.

Yay. Yes. Yeah.

nay nay nay - it's so bad lol

yay, just not often

I can find a few things on the menu that are worth eating. But they do much better when they have significant competition. Problem is they keep buying them out.

It's a yay for me. I always joke with my wife that it's the best Mexican restaurant in Tucson!

Yay, but I’m noticing that I’ve been liking Del Taco a bit more recently. Discover the “Go Bold” option has changed my world. They will throw in fries and the secret sauce from chicken soft tacos into anything!

Del Taco is far superior to Taco Bell. Way better imho.

It's a yay for me. I always joke with my wife that it's the best Mexican restaurant in Tucson!
Dude, that is so wrong, lol.

Taco Bell is passable when hungry but even Viva Burrito is better "fast food" Mexican. To do it right, though, drive over to Guadalajara Grill on Prince. That rocks!

Nay! Maybe if I was 19 and didn't know any better!!

Del Taco is far superior to Taco Bell. Way better imho.
I had always heard that and was excited to finally try one a few years ago.

What a bummer that was, the Bell was much better. I tried it a second time just to be sure.

Used to be yay but it's been a long time since I've gone.

I’m not a huge fan and now that I live in an area that has Taco John’s I doubt I will ever go to a Taco Bell again.

I’m not a huge fan and now that I live in an area that has Taco John’s I doubt I will ever go to a Taco Bell again.
Taco John's is the bomb

Yay when I eat it, nay after.

Maybe it's different in America, but I'm not touching it here in Canada.

I rarely eat at "fast food" joints, but when I do it is usually Taco Bell, so yay.

What is this Taco John's?

View attachment 35003
Smaller Taco franchise that started in Wyoming. Most of their locations are in the upper midwest.

The potato olés are simply amazing. Get a six pack of tacos and a pound of olés after a night of drinking. Or just because.

Dude, that is so wrong, lol.

Taco Bell is passable when hungry but even Viva Burrito is better "fast food" Mexican. To do it right, though, drive over to Guadalajara Grill on Prince. That rocks!

Nice, I'll check it out. Yeah, Viva is disappointing. Burritos are way too small.

Nay! There is one about 3 miles from me and I ride by it almost daily, but never stop there. I can't even tell you the last time I ate there.

I love to ring the Bell !!

Back