Taco Bell: Yay or Nay?

Big 'ol huge YAY!

Maybe a Doritos Locos Cool Ranch taco two or three times a year

No one is too good for Taco Bell. Stop lying to yourselves, people.

Taco Bell was there for us in the hard times, we shouldn't be so quick to turn our backs.

Yet even if we do, Taco Bell will always be there for us. We all need that kind of friend in our lives.

How is this even a question?

YES!!! without a doubt.

This is beautiful...

No one is too good for Taco Bell. Stop lying to yourselves, people.

Taco Bell was there for us in the hard times, we shouldn't be so quick to turn our backs.

Yet even if we do, Taco Bell will always be there for us. We all need that kind of friend in our lives.

Yay! Best of the fast food Mexican places.

Used to be YAY, now its a NAY! Food quality has gone way down hill, prices have gone way up and restaurants are filthy. You can find me at Chipotle, Qdoba, Moe's or Diablos for Mexican food.

Hell to the no.

huge yes, but I almost never get it... only on those real bad days where you just have to eat some feelings.

You guys have given me inspiration for lunch. Time to make a run for the border! :D

My taste buds say yay, my stomach says nay.

I can handle it once in a while. I will never make the mistake of having it twice in the same day ever again though.

Yay. Anyone who says otherwise is a filthy communist.

Lol at this comment!

Or maybe they have a sensitivity to MSG? Just throwing out a state sanctioned response!:)

I have never been to a Taco Bell.

No! I refuse to accept this answer from you sir! You make it to Ohio and it'll be my treat, lol!

Had a really stressful couple of days at work a month or so ago. I ate 4 burrito supremes on the way home. 4!!!! That's like 2000 calories and 60 gms of fat - not including the giant Pepsi I chased it with.

It made me feel better though :)

That had to be a very, very temporary "feel better".

I'll quit posting after this so I want to throw another thought out there. One thing I find frustrating is they'll come out with a "new" item, basically just frankensteining items they already have everyday together. You'll like that item, go back in a week to get another and they won't have it anymore. Like come on! All it is is the same thing as something else, just with added sour cream and cheese! But can you get that item anymore? Nope!

Absofreakinlutely! Probably my favorite fast food restaurant. I mean, tacos. What more is there to say?

Oh, wait ... Nachos Belle Grande as well.

Tacos and nachos. I could eat there every day.

I used to work at a KFC/Taco Bell back in middle school.

Very big Nay from me lol.

I used to work at a KFC/Taco Bell back in middle school.

Very big Nay from me lol.

I don’t even want to know.

Used to be a big ya for me in my high school college days. The past few times I have gone it has been pretty disappointing so it’s a nay for me now.

That's just sad.

Sorry.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Sad that the haters are missing out? I'd agree.

It really is just indicative at the lack of good chain Mexican.

Sad that the haters are missing out? I'd agree.

It really is just indicative at the lack of good chain Mexican.
Maybe I need to try American Taco Bell. Here it's literally the bottom of all of the fast food chains.

Maybe I need to try American Taco Bell. Here it's literally the bottom of all of the fast food chains.

It really is. It's questionable if we can even call it food at this point.

It really is. It's questionable if we can even call it food at this point.
In the US it's actually on the high end for meat quality when compared to other fast food joints, above all of the burger joints.

Nay, think I may have gone to Taco Bell a couple times in my life, so many better options.

Yay until about a week ago. Nay. The quality seems to be slipping.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back