BIGBall I'm Calling You Out #THPCallout

CAA_Beat

Reaction score
Handicap
Date April 23rd at Royal New Kent

The site or the DMV vs Carolina THP Regional Rivalry

Straight up match play, no strokes. You are a few strokes better than me, but I usually have a blowup hole or two. So they won't kill me as much in match play vs stroke play.

Stakes: TBD but something involving you wearing Redskins or Nationals apparel when you lose sounds good :D

Tale of The Tape:

CAA_Beat trending at 20.1 currently coming off a poor league showing but working diligently on #Owning125

BigBall: To be updated

Last edited:
Nice, a straight up challenge so the MD crew puts in work. I love both these guys and will be rooting for good golf from both of them.

Hmmm I'm going with BigBall on this one. CAA_Beat prove me wrong. Points in the line here.

Hmmm I'm going with BigBall on this one. CAA_Beat prove me wrong. Points in the line here.
An understandable choice by you. An incorrect one, but understandable. #motivation

Since CAA_Beat picked me and I have had several convos with him about 2016 golf I'm putting my support being CAA_Beat

Love this! Two great guys, will follow along! Hope they tie, tbpo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIGBall I'm Calling You Out #THPCallout

This is a tough call, I'll go CAA.

EDIT: sorry got my threads mixed up!

Last edited:
Got to pull for my fellow old coot Rob, should be a great match.

Get 'im, Rob!!

CAA is going to getting done.

I do know BigBall is out playing today on a pretty tough track, Raspberry Falls. I'll be interested to hear what he shoots. Just to give me idea of how much work I have cut out for me to get ready.

Ugh really tough choice for me between Don and Rob. Going to have to make my pick closer to the event.

Ugh really tough choice for me between Don and Rob. Going to have to make my pick closer to the event.
Maybe we could talk Emart2173 and T2GRN18 in having both matches at Bulle Rock if you can make it down for your round at that time.

Maybe we could talk Emart2173 and T2GRN18 in having both matches at Bulle Rock if you can make it down for your round at that time.

Now that would be a spectacular venue for these matches. Keep me posted, maybe we could make it work.

I like that idea. I was hoping maybe a raspberry falls too, but maybe I'll save that for another #THPCallOut I am considering

I'll step behind the young short Bionic Rob-beat!

I'll step behind the young short Bionic Rob-beat!
Gotta admit this one made laugh. Thanks buddy, I won't let you down.

To join the EMart2173 v T2GRN18 match up and make it two THPCallout Matches for the price of one.

Straight up match play, no strokes. You are a few strokes better than me, but I usually have a blowup hole or two. So they won't kill me as much in match play vs stroke play.

I always prefer straight up real golf, no complaints anout strokes that way.

Date amd course: same as the Emart v T2GRN18

Stakes: TBD I'm open to suggestions.

Let's Do This!!

I'm up for this - sounds like a great time! Loser buys dinner after the round? I absolutely prefer straight up golf - don't get to play match play much - so this will be awesome!

I'll post wherever! Bulle Rock is close for me, but I don't mind traveling to play with THPers!

Looks like I'm the under dog - I'm good with that!

I do know BigBall is out playing today on a pretty tough track, Raspberry Falls. I'll be interested to hear what he shoots. Just to give me idea of how much work I have cut out for me to get ready.

Didn't get out there Rob - Cindy was sick as a dog. Got to the range at least while she was asleep though! Think the next semi-warm weekend day I'm going to get out there though - really want to play it!

I'm up for this - sounds like a great time! Loser buys dinner after the round? I absolutely prefer straight up golf - don't get to play match play much - so this will be awesome!

I'll post wherever! Bulle Rock is close for me, but I don't mind traveling to play with THPers!

Looks like I'm the under dog - I'm good with that!
Well the Captain has confidence in you and still several undecided.

So given the new announcement and guideline for the THP Callouts, we'll keep this in place, but get a lot more specific with time and location in the suggested guidelines by JB...Two to three weeks out.

Back