#CHALLENGE! #payitforeward 2016 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably as soon as the go pro is charged up. Say about an hour? I'll upload video as soon as I'm done and contact people via pm

I will be refreshing in the mean time! haha

Thanks again for all you do kind sir!! :clapp:

Kang once again thanks for doing this and also to all who donated items as well as those who paid it forward.

HUGE THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO PARTICIPATED! Winners for items that were uncontested have been highlighted in google doc. doing the drawing now!!!

Some peeps about to get #kanged

Congrats on the new gear to all the winners!!!

Huge thanks again to Kang for the tremendous generosity and to the others who donated stuff!!

google doc updated with winners. video uploading, link will be on the O.P. Again, thanks all for participating, Happy New Year!

Congrats to all the winners of Kang's, and the others that donated equipment, unparalleled generosity!

Holy cow. Thank you Kang! My excitement level right now is off the charts. I hope all the people that benefited from the pay it forward dive in and use THP more!

google doc updated with winners. video uploading, link will be on the O.P. Again, thanks all for participating, Happy New Year!

Your generosity really helped a good cause, and hopefully helps a ton of animals.

Holy cow. Thank you Kang! My excitement level right now is off the charts. I hope all the people that benefited from the pay it forward dive in and use THP more!
Hey I could have swore you changed your username?

Congrats on winning that awesome set of irons buddy!

You're the mother effing man Kang! Thanks brother. I honestly don't know what I've gotten myself into, but I will bust my arse to game them accordingly!

You're the mother effing man Kang! Thanks brother. I honestly don't know what I've gotten myself into, but I will bust my arse to game them accordingly!

Congrats Kevin. You know those must be gamed in the Regional Rivalry! haha

i believe all winners have been contacted via PM. if i missed you let me know! also i ask all winners that won items donated by others / being shipped by someone other than me, please take care of shipping. I am sure the senders will graciously decline but I have to insist!

congrats, man! I hope they end up being a pleasant surprise.

Kang amd all that donated to this. Thank you so much.

Im thrilled to win the Bertha Mini. Been wanting one of these since last summer.

I got the PM Kang amd will get you the info shortly!!

Video is up!!!

Give a virtual high five for KC guys.

?????

i hope that we got 57 new members who can find out how truly great of a community this is! not to mention all the other paying forward THPERS did this year!

#CHALLENGE! #payitforeward 2016 edition

Kang you are the man for running this and being so selfless. Seriously this whole thing is just amazing.

Also thanks to all the other people that donated clubs to the cause. Thp is a special place. I'm so glad I found it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back