DJ and Paulina Split

I'm trying not to judge anyone's personal life but I do have to wonder what this might mean for DJ in the world of golf going forward. When he had his "sabbatical" as we'll call it, Wayne Gretzky was credited with being the one who helped him straighten up his life. If The Great One is no longer involved, will DJ go back to his old ways?

Never have understood stuff like this. I can barely manage one woman. What could possibly make a man wanna juggle two of them?

Never have understood stuff like this. I can barely manage one woman. What could possibly make a man wanna juggle two of them?

It always seems like a Great idea at the time!

Sherwood sounds alot like Bushwood to me!

Ohhh snap, PGA drama. Hopefully doesn't affect him mentally for the Ryder Cup

I was at the BMW on Saturday and there was this blonde walking and standing alone watching DJ, Kisner and Poulter play hole by hole. My buddy thought it may have been Gretzky so he went to check her out but it wasn't her.
After reading this didn't know the they split up.

Speaking of Kisner all he did in between shots was watch the Georgia football game on his phone. It would be his turn to hit or putt and he had his phone to his caddie, hit/swing then go right back to watching the game.

I was raised Mormon.

Speaking of Kisner all he did in between shots was watch the Georgia football game on his phone. It would be his turn to hit or putt and he had his phone to his caddie, hit/swing then go right back to watching the game.

Not good.

sad to hear these kinds of things when there are kids involved.

dj is a tremendous talent and great for the game of golf. i hope he is able to sort himself out, take care of his family, and go back to kicking a$$. maybe if this blows up even more he'll pull out of the ryder cup and xander can get on the team.

I mean, how two people handle themselves and what they agree as part of their relationship is none of my business. However, given all of the rumours, including the "Masters stairs slip" I wonder what pushed this over the edge?

I can't say nor care about one's personal life but like others have said I hope he continues to dominate on Tour, but more importantly continue to be a cool parent to his children.

I mean, how two people handle themselves and what they agree as part of their relationship is none of my business. However, given all of the rumours, including the "Masters stairs slip" I wonder what pushed this over the edge?

No pun intended of course.... LOL Well played.

Like you said, we'll never know the circumstances of what played out behind the scenes....nor should we. That said, let's just hope the 2 kids under 5 years old aren't the ones to suffer.

DJ has quite the track record of personal behavior going. I don't care enough to get worked up about it but I also can't say I don't notice at all, or that it doesn't influence my opinion of the person.

Now that I'm off the market, Paulina is back on!? Just wasn't meant to be.

Sad when the kids are involved when this stuff happens, but its nothing new whatsoever and it's really non of our business (except for the bettors lol). DJ is a tremendous talent on the course, but off of it a bit of a dumpster fire it seems.

He's a moron.

Just like Tiger was a moron.

These dudes just can't resist the groupies, even if they have freaking models waiting for them at home.

I personally do not care what these guys choose to do in their personal love life. Sad for the kids, but I hope this fuels him to beat the dog snot out of those guys in the Ryder Cup.

This part of the linked article caught my attention:

. . . while another top golfer is Major championship-winning golfer is alleged to have confronted Johnson over suggestions he had bedded his wife.

He's a moron.

These dudes just can't resist the groupies, even if they have freaking models waiting for them at home.

Taking the morality out of the question, I've always wondered, "Why get married and have kids if that is what you want? If you can't handle that being thrown at you continually, don't get married."

He's a moron.

I never understood this even with friends over the years that have great wives at home and feel the need to cheat on them.

Engaged for 5 years? Seems like someone may have commitment issues to begin with, whatever.

Taking the morality out of the question, I've always wondered, "Why get married and have kids if that is what you want? If you can't handle that being thrown at you continually, don't get married."

Derek Jeter did it right if that is the route. 10000000%.

Did someone say "moron?"

That may say it all.

DJ is not married -- I was wondering why one would have a 5 yr engagement - that is odd, and speaks volumes. Why even get engaged - a rationalization for the children? "We're not married, but we are engaged. It's gonna' happen, little DJ."

DJ - does not appear to be the brightest bulb if he can't see through a social #### chaser, and takes the risk of screwing with the relationship with his kids, Paulina, and Gretzky ... like I said, not the brightest or aware bulb.

But he can hit a golf ball.

Last edited:
Back