WTB Speeder 566 stiff flex shaft , usually found in older callaway drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

madi05

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi, its red in color and has blue graphics and white , it says evolution after the 565 in blue , i know its not a very popular shaft but i like it lol

566 or 565? isnt the 565 stock shaft in the 2016 xr fairway woods. in which case CPO is your place

Well I have a 565 but it doesn't have any blue so it must be a different one than what you are looking for.

You looking for this one? I have one in stiff flex.

Attachments

• Speeder565b.jpg
    Speeder565b.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 0
You looking for this one? I have one in stiff flex.
Yes that's it, I'm not sure why u said 566 lol

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

566 or 565? isnt the 565 stock shaft in the 2016 xr fairway woods. in which case CPO is your place
I know the one i have is a driver shaft that had a callaway adapter so I'm thinking it was a stock callaway shaft tbh , lil Mike has the right picture if it

I know the one i have is a driver shaft that had a callaway adapter so I'm thinking it was a stock callaway shaft tbh , lil Mike has the right picture if it

Yep, stock shaft

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yes that's it, I'm not sure why u said 566 lol

I think I got it on a XR16 or XR16 Pro driver. I am not sure of the value or shipping so feel free to shoot me an offer if interested. I am also not sure which is the cheapest way to ship as one time I sent a shaft Priority and it cost me like $14 and the next time, same box Priority and was told it was oversize and cost me $33.

I also have one in stiff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think I got it on a XR16 or XR16 Pro driver. I am not sure of the value or shipping so feel free to shoot me an offer if interested. I am also not sure which is the cheapest way to ship as one time I sent a shaft Priority and it cost me like $14 and the next time, same box Priority and was told it was oversize and cost me $33.

You got ripped off by the post office then, or you used a box over 48". Sometimes they're too lazy there to actually measure them and will just eyeball it and tell you it's too big. Here is a postal rate chart. Generally the closer someone is the lower the rate. I have a zip code chart too but it only applies to my area. The rate chart is for priority. Most single clubs I've shipped have either been 2 or 3 pounds and have run anywhere from 8.00-15.00 or so, again depending on how far away. Just make sure you use a box that's under 48" tall.

Here's an example of a zip code chart but it's only valid for the 44805 zip....

Hopefully that helps determine roughly what it's going to cost you.

You got ripped off by the post office then, or you used a box over 48". Sometimes they're too lazy there to actually measure them and will just eyeball it and tell you it's too big. Here is a postal rate chart. Generally the closer someone is the lower the rate. I have a zip code chart too but it only applies to my area. The rate chart is for priority. Most single clubs I've shipped have either been 2 or 3 pounds and have run anywhere from 8.00-15.00 or so, again depending on how far away. Just make sure you use a box that's under 48" tall.

Hopefully that helps determine roughly what it's going to cost you.

I have no doubt I got screwed and even argued with the guy telling him I mailed the exact same package (shaft and box size) for less than $14 just yesterday so how can the box grow to an oversized box that triples the rate? He did throw his tape on it but real fast and with not much precision, just a quick line up and done type check.

I have no doubt I got screwed and even argued with the guy telling him I mailed the exact same package (shaft and box size) for less than $14 just yesterday so how can the box grow to an oversized box that triples the rate? He did throw his tape on it but real fast and with not much precision, just a quick line up and done type check.

It doesn't help that the standard triangle golf club box from USPS is exactly 48" long. I've shipped out a couple long drive drivers and it takes some serious origami type box folding to get that box under 48", lol.

OP-sorry for the hijack. Just realized that now when I saw it wasn't my post nor lil' mike's. I'll now calmly GTFO. Again, sorry. Hopefully the postal rate chart help someone.

Consider it a free bump and if there are any further questions from anyone please PM me.

It doesn't help that the standard triangle golf club box from USPS is exactly 48" long. I've shipped out a couple long drive drivers and it takes some serious origami type box folding to get that box under 48", lol.

OP-sorry for the hijack. Just realized that now when I saw it wasn't my post nor lil' mike's. I'll now calmly GTFO. Again, sorry. Hopefully the postal rate chart help someone.

Consider it a free bump and if there are any further questions from anyone please PM me.
LMAO yeah all you want my freind, it helps bump things

I think a deal has been worked for this. We're just icing the cake to make sure everything is good on both ends. Thanks Madi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back