NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, bro, read the post haha! I said he got him... Not enough to make him act like he just got hit with a shotgun.
Wait I thought this was the soccer thread...

The winter classic was pretty sweet. I am sure you discussed in hear but Just wanted to let you now I watch a bit and discussed on the course today.
Hey big papaPanda!

The winter classic was pretty sweet. I am sure you discussed in hear but Just wanted to let you now I watch a bit and discussed on the course today.

I heard it was a good game (for Montreal). Missed it myself. Bored of seeing the same teams get the nod, and it sounds like it'll be much the same next year.

It's a shame, because I remember watching the first one and enjoying the heck out of it.

Hey Freddie just so you know hockey is played with a puck not a ball.

I say the 2 Captains drop the mits for that stick to the throat of Holtby

I say the 2 Captains drop the mits for that stick to the throat of Holtby
I think he wanted to decapitate him ... right under the throat protector.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The first one was ahead of its time and very novel. I think some of the shine has come off the event. But the fans seem to enjoy
I heard it was a good game (for Montreal). Missed it myself. Bored of seeing the same teams get the nod, and it sounds like it'll be much the same next year.

It's a shame, because I remember watching the first one and enjoying the heck out of it.

John Scott in the All Star game. Moose how do you feel about letting an all star leave Buffalo?

Agreed, 10 teams in 8 winter classic games and they always seem to be original 6 teams. They really need to expand who gets to play and really highlight some of the great young talent in the league.

Winter Classic is for the casual fan and the NHLs attempt to get more people watching so those teams that are popular will always play in them. It really is a shame but that is why they do the Stadium Series also

Play the World Junior tournament outside now that would be cool.

If they are going to limit the Winter Classic to only 10 teams, they may as well just make the ASG the outdoor game. In fact I'm surprised they haven't already.

Otherwise, I'm going to keep ignoring it. I watched a football bowl game instead of the WC this year. Yikes.

If the stick is down that doesn't go in. Damn what a back and forth game

Play the World Junior tournament outside now that would be cool.

Agreed. The Spengler Cup is imo a better tournament and was played outside up until the late 70's and even though the games are played indoors they still make the odr every year.

If they are going to limit the Winter Classic to only 10 teams, they may as well just make the ASG the outdoor game. In fact I'm surprised they haven't already.

Otherwise, I'm going to keep ignoring it. I watched a football bowl game instead of the WC this year. Yikes.
I think going against the bowl games is asinine.

Dan that looked like a dreadful change to me

Foligino is the captain? How old is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back