2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

I received my grab bag yesterday, No grand prize but a very well spent $20 none the less.

KIMG0202_zpskrcanyup.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Thank you JB,Morgan and Wardy for the hard work you guys and gal do here at THP !

The solid bags continue

What is that Bridgestone thing? Does it have balls inside?

What is that Bridgestone thing? Does it have balls inside?

There are 8 balls inside 2 each E5 ,E7 & 4 E6 balls, I'm guessing it's to find the right ball for your swing.

These bags have been incredible for $20. Dang.

Looking forward to receiving mine!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my grab bag yesterday, No grand prize but a very well spent $20 none the less.

KIMG0202_zpskrcanyup.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Thank you JB,Morgan and Wardy for the hard work you guys and gal do here at THP !

There are 8 balls inside 2 each E5 ,E7 & 4 E6 balls, I'm guessing it's to find the right ball for your swing.

I've never seen one before. Very cool.

Yes sir. Outside of the Bridgestone University THPers, no regular golfers ever got their hands on one.

My swag bag..no grand prize but still a fun time .. Thx THP ...
15cc3c430f5fda9d654b7f5c689eb5a3.jpg

2 hats
1 t-shirt
1 Palmbird grip
1 THP putter cover
1 sleeve of proto Wilsons
4 THP decals
2 THP can koozies
6 ball markers !!
Coins jackpot! Nice haul!

These bags continue to be filled with goodies. Mine arrives tomorrow, and there are some GRAND prizes left! #fingerscrossed

Coins jackpot! Nice haul!

These bags continue to be filled with goodies. Mine arrives tomorrow, and there are some GRAND prizes left! #fingerscrossed

That would be a very well deserved grand prize sir and I'm not sure there are many that would disagree.

That would be a very well deserved grand prize sir and I'm not sure there are many that would disagree.
Haha thanks for the sentiment and if history has anything to say I'm not good with "luck of the draw." Perhaps it changes in 2016! :)

I keep looking at these pics and vids and just going nuts thinking about the awesomeness that'll be waiting for me in my mailbox tomorrow. Even if my bag only contained half the amazing hats, shirts, putter covers, you name it that the other bags have had, I'd be one happy THPer.

Of course, if a certain piece of paper is making it's way to Massachusetts right now...

My swag bag..no grand prize but still a fun time .. Thx THP ...
15cc3c430f5fda9d654b7f5c689eb5a3.jpg

2 hats
1 t-shirt
1 Palmbird grip
1 THP putter cover
1 sleeve of proto Wilsons
4 THP decals
2 THP can koozies
6 ball markers !!

That's awesome that you got a bottle of Bailey's in your bag. I hope I get Jack Daniels!:banana:

Excited to see who gets the Grandaddy headcover and golden ticket

Excited to see who gets the Grandaddy headcover and golden ticket

I'm selfishly hoping the golden ticket ends up with me. #TheGauntletEntrySolved

If you haven't gotten your bag yet, Get excited your chances of the golden ticket is good.

I would absolutely love that Grandaddy headcover. There is some much awesome being opened in here im hanging out to get mine, still hasnt left the US yet but i understand with all the holidays this time of year.

With the golden ticket still being out there...I was curious if the person who won would be able to choose a regional rivalry even if they were not from the states? Just a hypothetical.

Back