New England Members

Sounds good I'll book a 4some and post the time.

You need to take the shortcut across 18

+1 finish on the last two holes is a very good score, probably my favorite stretch of finishing holes (last 3) in Mass that I've played

The +10000000 on the front 9 didn't do me any favors though. That side is hell if driver isn't working. Then I think I hit all but one fairway on the back.

The +10000000 on the front 9 didn't do me any favors though. That side is hell if driver isn't working. Then I think I hit all but one fairway on the back.

I love the Par 5s on the front and the Par 3s the Par 4s. Are definitely good scoring holes as well.

Well that is exciting, we should play there next sunday am a little early so we can catch the masters finish later

Count me in.

You guys are nuts for playing on Sunday.

I cancelled the tee and did some negotiation with the wife, hence 36 holes on Masters weekend, which is ideal for me.

And playing 9 with rickterp this Friday so the golf fix will be slightly taken care of.

id love to play with you guys, you're from Hanson? I currently live in East Bridgewater

id love to play with you guys, you're from Hanson? I currently live in East Bridgewater
Yea, been there essentially since 1986. Playing Old Scotland Links today after work. Played Ridders Tuesday after work.

I have a 12:15 tee time at Pinehills on the Jones course for next Saturday, who is interested. $80 for the green fee.

This afternoon should be an exercise in futility..wind 25-35mph with gusts up to 50

This afternoon should be an exercise in futility..wind 25-35mph with gusts up to 50

I'm heading out as well, least it will be in the "60s".

I'm heading out as well, least it will be in the "60s".
Yea, my expectations will be fairly low but at least I'm out there.

I'm thinking of playing 9 as well - should be...interesting.

5 iron punches all day long

Excellent! I played Ridders Tuesday and just finished about 25 holes there, let's find a time when we can get a solid group together

Excellent! I played Ridders Tuesday and just finished about 25 holes there, let's find a time when we can get a solid group together
Should have piped up earlier, I would have skipped OSL and met you there.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Probably the only benefit of playing in the wind....
0d9e6d77239e187324bf522f8b2d73a1.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hope some dudes got out today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only got to the range today, and that was just an exercise in futility for the most part. All of my shots, regardless of club, went straight until they started coming down, then just went pretty much sideways. Kind of funny after a while.

I played 18 at New England CC today and the wind was def an issue. I only hit 4 fairways smh. Putted horrendously too. Not a good day scoring wise.

got in 13 at braintree muni after the job. iron play was impossible to judge with the wind, too bad as the putter decided to work today.

Back