Blind Holiday Gift Bag - Swap Thread

I have a white men's Callaway Tour Authentic glove in size MED for right handed golfers (LH Glove) that I can't use. If there are any Albatross Club members who didn't get a grab bag viewing this thread, and would like this glove, PM me your name and address and I'll send it to you.

Awesome gesture buddy! Now if you ever happen not to be able to use that Gandura, I'm your guy!

Awesome gesture buddy! Now if you ever happen not to be able to use that Gandura, I'm your guy!

Thanks, and I'll keep your offer in mind. ;-)

I'm excited about the Grandura shaft. It will cause me to upgrade my driver however as I just can't fathom putting that shaft on a six year old non-adjustable head.

White Cobra F6 maybe?

Thanks, and I'll keep your offer in mind. ;-)

I'm excited about the Grandura shaft. It will cause me to upgrade my driver however as I just can't fathom putting that shaft on a six year old non-adjustable head.

White Cobra F6 maybe?

Definitely need a shiny new driver head to put that Cadillac of shafts in!

I already have the coins and bag tag that I received. If any one is interested in them just PM me.

Picture for reference:
thpblindbag.jpg

I'd be shocked if someone didn't jump on that HC.

I'd be shocked if someone didn't jump on that HC.

As would I but I'm not sure it on the block. Looks like just coins and bag tag. Mine still certainly holds a warm place in my heart!

Blind Holiday Gift Bag - Swap Thread

Ashworth size large (won't fit me) if anyone is interested. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451932307.861189.jpg

EDIT: Deal made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
uploadfromtaptalk1451932407673.jpg

Still got these on the block as my Cure rx2 doesn't fit. Love the headcovers but they just don't work. Shoot me a offer

That sushi headcover kicks a**.

I have an XL red The King shirt I can trade. Would be interested in M/L-L gloves, medium shirts, or hats. Let me know if someone is interested!

Edit: Nate with the quick scoop. Shirt is swapped!

Last edited:
Have a THP mallet head cover that I can't use. Would be interested in a trade for a Callaway hat or maybe some other things. If interested, PM me

228f11333d24461b468fa0a166fca38b.jpg

Hey maynard, you get a mallet cover yet? If maynard has one, wareagle I have one on my desk that you can have.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Almost everything I got in my bag is up for trade. Not sure what people will want. But it's available. If you see something and want it, just send me a PM.

My bags contents:

THP drawstring bag (have 2 others)
THP decal (have 3 others)
THP bag tag (already have one)
Callaway golf glove M... (not a fan of these gloves) going to Choppstixx
3 folds of honor's coins (have 4 total now)
2-THP can cozies (keeping)
2- 2011 ball makers (have 3 of each color red, white and green)
Bridgestone Rocket Head cover with ball on top (got 2 on my J40 hybrids) Going to OITW
THP Tee's and Ball set (only thing I got that I didn't have, so I will keep this)

Last edited:
Almost everything I got in my bag is up for trade. Not sure what people will want. But it's available. If you see something and want it, just send me a PM.

My bags contents:

THP drawstring bag (have 2 others)
THP decal (have 3 others)
3 folds of honor's coins (have 4 total now)
2- 2011 ball makers (have 3 of each color red, white and green)
Bridgestone Rocket Head cover with ball on top (got 2 on my J40 hybrids)
THP Tee's and Ball set (only thing I got that I didn't have, so I will keep this)

I would be interested in the Rocket Head cover... haven't opened my bag yet though, so we will see.

I would be interested in the Rocket Head cover... haven't opened my bag yet though, so we will see.

Shoot me your address you can have it.

I have a Puma beanie cap, Bridgestone rocket hybrid head cover and a white THP hat that I bought earlier in the year when they were released but never wore that I would be interested in trading. Looking for a THP head cover and THP towel. Thanks.

7033a9e3476a549af3a5e0537775b11d.jpg

I would love to trade one of the hats for a THP golf towel.

Anyone want to make a deal?

7033a9e3476a549af3a5e0537775b11d.jpg

I would love to trade one of the hats for a THP golf towel.

Anyone want to make a deal?

I will swap you a yellow towel for the THP striped hat (on the left).

Back