1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

That is a great way to put it. But i look at it as the Masters is the Grandaddy of the PGA :)

Boom!!!

d03da8eb9afdfec4b71c3d64b0a6780d.jpg

For those on the fence or not entered yet I present

9774246494bd4c7830d708e4edd00f20.jpg

Good lord, everything about the GRANDADDY is surreal. The course, the clubs, the people, everything is top shelf premium. Going to be a special for those lucky to earn an invite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...and MikeG just made my phone's wallpaper.

Phew, I better practice my bunker play.

Picked up my fence and moved it to Carlsbad so if get picked I can just jump down and walk to the fitting center.

Picked up my fence and moved it to Carlsbad so if get picked I can just jump down and walk to the fitting center.

Must be painful living on a fence.

Wow! That looks just like the par 3's that I play. Except greener, better sand, water, more grass, cool plants, and a better view!

Good grief, it is #TheGrandaddy!! Why wouldn't everyone jump on this!!

Entry in and fingers crossed

Thanks for sharing Mike! Nice to have a personal photo as opposed to the stock images. Makes it seem more real somehow.

entry in, hoping to get the once in lifetime experience thanks to THP and Callaway!

Had Al, one of the Hideaway members in for a fitting today and had a great conversation about the Grandaddy and even had a discussion about a really cool idea that we will definitely try and incorporate into the event this year if we can find a way to have it at The Hideaway this year.

Had Al, one of the Hideaway members in for a fitting today and had a great conversation about the Grandaddy and even had a discussion about a really cool idea that we will definitely try and incorporate into the event this year if we can find a way to have it at The Hideaway this year.

Al is such a great guy!
Infectious personality.

Al FTW. Now I'm curious about this really cool idea...

I sure would like to meet Al :)

Pretty awesome that the members enjoy the event as much as they do. Everything about the event is so great.

Played with Al last year. Hope you enjoy listening to music. He's a blast.

1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

If one of the Hideaway members is talking about the Grandaddy, you know you've done something right.

Last edited:
I like cool ideas.

Can't imagine what awesomeness is being pondered by Finley!!

Back