2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Done...
1edea8a701ccae2fc9757c2fa008d09c.jpg
There you go.

The #ZooCrew will go down this year, can't wait for a chance to get on the team!

I can't wait for the contest to start. 2016 is the year of #TeamTHP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to be on the team and help finally put the #zoocrew back into their cage.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I want in! I want to be apart of something special! I want to be part of a team! I want to help my team to victory! I want to be in an event with the Zoo Crew again but most importantly I want to have fun! #2016Hopeful #2016Grandaddy #betterthanthepowerball

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Man I would love to get back to this event. Regardless of OEM, this event is the crown jewel for a reason and everyone should be chomping at the bit to experience this one.

Heck yeah! THP Grandaddy contests are some of best out there! Looking forward to finding out more!

Captain Dan at the helm, I'm 110% on every contest!

What do you mean "Could this be the year...??" This is the freakin year that the Zoo Crew runs into the buzz saw that is Team THP!! Lieutenant Dan will lead us to Victory and I will (hopefully) be playing the role of Forest Gump.

I cannot imagine any member of THP that wouldn't want to be apart of #TheGrandaddy. I know it would be a dream come true for me!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Heck yeah,I like where this thread is headed . I'm gonna jump on the train here to The Hideaway .

I'd love to be a part of the 2016 THP team taking down the zoo crew.
The Granddaddy of em all says it all!

Going back and reading those threads over the holidays is one of the things that pushed me over the edge to sign up for the AC this year.

I'm determined to play my best golf this summer (being less aggressive and playing smart golf). My main goal is a better showing in the club championship, but helping THP bring home their first win against the #ZooCrew would be icing on the cake.

The contests are going to come fast and furious throughout the year and the 1st one might just take place sooner rather than later. What do you need to know?

Its in December
Its all expenses paid
Its the trip of a lifetime
Gear, Golf, Good People

There are a lot of open spots and each one will be filled by a THPer that wants to be here (and there).
Could this be the year THP takes down the Zoo Crew?

YES!!! Let's gooooo!!!!

So excited to see these contests get going.

I will be entering all the contest I can! so hoping to get in this year!!

I would love to help bring the belt home

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

YES!!! Let's gooooo!!!!

So excited to see these contests get going.

I'm with this guy ^

Hold on tight ZooCrew. THP is coming for you and we're taking that belt!!!!

Two things.

1) There is NO event like this on THP or anywhere. This is the crown jewel. This event will change your golfing and might just go even further than that.

2) I'm trying for it, viewed as selfish or not, I don't care. I would cut off a toe to go back to this.

My goodness. I'm not sure I've ever wanted something so badly. I want to represent the forum, I want to try and do my best to do this event and this place justice, and I really want to another chance and bringing Dan a HOF tag.

Man! What a year this is going to be and it gets topped off by the Grandaddy of em all!

My goodness. I'm not sure I've ever wanted something so badly. I want to represent the forum, I want to try and do my best to do this event and this place justice, and I really want to another chance and bringing Dan a HOF tag.

hahaha yes!!! The year of the HoF Pity Party for Canadan ends in December!!!

I had no idea how much I would want to go to this event until after I had gotten home. If that makes sense. I was almost ignorant to the power of THP + Zoo Crew + Matt Wood. After being there and living it, nothing in golf will ever come close to that experience. And I mean that.

Without a doubt

2016 will be the year THP wins the Grandaddy and I hope to be apart of the team.

Back