Garmin customer service????

Song Dog

Reaction score
Handicap
Just curious if any of you experienced good customer service from Garmin. I got my Approach G6 3/8/15. Left the house with 93% battery and it just died. Can't even turn on.
$215 for a year and a few days just bums me out.

I haven't had to deal with customer service yet but try connecting it to your pc to see if that kicks it into gear.

I was on my 4th hole. I looked down to get yardage and nothing.

Having dealt with Garmin on a number of occasions, as I am a Garmin dealer for a number of products, I find their customer service to be quite lacking. Not easy to deal with, and typically make you feel like you did something wrong as to why the product is not working.

Hopefully you have better luck with the than I do.

Having dealt with Garmin on a number of occasions, as I am a Garmin dealer for a number of products, I find their customer service to be quite lacking. Not easy to deal with, and typically make you feel like you did something wrong as to why the product is not working.

Hopefully you have better luck with the than I do.

Well, that's a bummer. I did hook it up to the computer and it did nothing. What makes me mad, is I spent 215 to use it for one season. And had it for one year and 8 days before it quit.
I am looking at Bushnell neo ghost or their watch. I am not gonna drop 200 again to have one quit after a year of babied use.

Well, that's a bummer. I did hook it up to the computer and it did nothing. What makes me mad, is I spent 215 to use it for one season. And had it for one year and 8 days before it quit.
I am looking at Bushnell neo ghost or their watch. I am not gonna drop 200 again to have one quit after a year of babied use.
Try calling them, or go back to where you bought it?

Back