Mward I am calling you out #thpcallout

this is a tough choice

In rolling with Wardy getting a stroke on this one...serious game!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Irons are 4, they couldn't be bent anymore. My old Apex Pros were 6.

The wedges are also 6. If I were Freddie, I wouldn't be worrying about their lie angle, I'd be worrying about why he's putting first.

When I'm putting for birdie from further away then you are putting to save par, it won't matter to me.

What a good match! Panda is flowing with confidence with that 1w tank cruiser. I'll take freddie in a close match

It kind of looks to me that Wardy wants to go at it straight up??

Doesn't matter to me, Freddie's challenge though. On the scorecard, it would be coming on two par 4's that are between 387-453, and 423-467. I don't think we decided yardages for the day so it's still up in the air.

Considering wardy is in my 4some Saturday I gotta go with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering wardy is in my 4some Saturday I gotta go with him.

You'll change your vote after the round.

I might, but until then I gotta support him so he doesn't get fiesty

I might, but until then I gotta support him so he doesn't get fiesty

He is a walking ball of fiesty.

goin with the panda, cause well he's a panda. :)

Tough pick here, both are gamers. I may wait until closer to the match.

Well this is another good one! I can't wait for spring here in Ohiotopia (or whatever you guys call it) because I have a good one in mind. As for this match i will take Wardy.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Sweet! This is going to be a fun one.

Two good guys and two very good players. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting either yet. But that will change in the week after this match with Freddie. So my pick is The Panda (Tadashi).

Wil be fun to follow this one.

I gotta role with Panda on this one....if I can hang with Wardy straight up then Panda should have this over by 13......by 15 giving strokes.

Gotta back Freddie on this one. This is going to be good!

Man, another tough one.
On one hand you have my brother from another mother in Tadashi70. He has game for days and is back smiling around the course.
On the other hand you have Dwight Schrute's doll called "My Buddy" (you can sing the song, I am).

Tadashi is in his home course area, but Mward travels well. Plus he is like an intense fire cracker waiting to explode. Okay maybe not fire cracker, and closer to one of those pop things you throw on the ground.

Normally in this matchup, I take Tadashi all day, but the crucial mistake here is moving Mward closer to Disney World, which I am sure he will pop in for inspiration on the way to this match for cartoon like powers.

Then again, Mward will be coming off a Disney cruise, all porked up and bloated. Which probably means meat sweats by the turn.

Im going Tadashi 4/3 due to the cruise and Ward distracted from Mary Poppins sightings.

No predictions can even think about touching that one!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've played with both these guys and this is s tough one to call. When they are each playing their best they can go seriously low! I'm going with Freddie just because of the home course edge. But a close match. Victor wins on 17 or 18.

I'll take Wardy, but it will be a close one!

Going with the Panda on this match up!!

Sorry Wardy, but I have to stick with my captain on this one!

Wow, where is mward to defend his honour in here? Freddie picks are flying in from left and right.

Maybe I don't need to wait til day four to offer my underdog selection. Michael has that on lock down at the moment.

Back