kc720 I'm Calling You Out #THPCallOut

Kang for the win in this one. After four months of practice at his course Ohio will be a cakewalk.
As I found out Dan's course is also an arnie design...

I think I'm officially the underdog. Excellent!
That's a load of crap. So what it'll it be? Captain morgan? Some fancy white rum?

kc720 I'm Calling You Out #THPCallOut

MikeG in here breaking hearts.

Although predicting kang gets 8 pops shows how accurate you're predictions are in total hahahahahaha

I love an underdog story even if you know the the odds are stacked against him

**edit***

I missed the 2 strokes per month, thought it was one... Still think Kang can hold off though. So 8 strokes might be the number

I'm not sure if the golf industry can survive if Kang decides he wants the strokes.

I'll say Captain 2016 #TheGrandaddy takes this one. Sorry Kang!

My old partner backed me earlier. I'm backing him regardless of strokes. #CanadanCan

And... I assume the rightful role of underdog

People are not taking into account that the bottle of Gatorade I hand you on 1 is actually 90% captain

Hahahaha!

Hahah,this is an epic match up. Dan your funny for this one,hard to choose to be honest. I will pick Dan to win but a close margin.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Sorry Kang, have to go with my Canadian bud, Dan.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

hahaha amazing. January ruined.

With respect to the useful #THPCallOut rules being implemented soon, I'm going to try to limit my bumps of this thread to when Kang ruins each month, with a quick laugh and some added confidence. Hopefully by late May we can solidify the weekend and really get the thread amped up for Kang's inevitable 'straight up' matchplay against me.

Kang I came into this thread ready to back you 100%. I thought you had the will power to get pops every month. We are not through a week of Jan and it's ruined all ready. Sorry bud but Dan you have my support.

This is going to be a great one to watch and I can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going with Dan - no way he lets the new minted little one down with a loss! #proudpapa!

With this one just under two weeks away, I think it's a great time to bump with the final tally on how many strokes I'm giving Kang.

He had the opportunity to get 15 in total.
He bought equipment like a mad man every single month.
Unless I pity him, the stroke count is zero.

What say you, THP? Should we make him work for a couple pops, or are we playing this one straight up?

With this one just under two weeks away, I think it's a great time to bump with the final tally on how many strokes I'm giving Kang.

What say you, THP? Should we make him work for a couple pops, or are we playing this one straight up?
Hahaha kind of knew the result lol. I can't wait!

zero strokes?! :shock:

Shoot, I'd even be getting at least 2 a side from Dan Dan!

Good luck kc!!

He's beating you straight up

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

He's beating you straight up

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Hahaha while I'd love to, that means I'd have to shoot 65 ish on a new course where dan routinely shoots 60s. Haha I'll give it my best and hope I don't shoot 90 lmao

Back