THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Who cares about traffic, can we talk about something important? Like Beer.

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/every-state-in-the-us-ranked-by-its-beer-127816752267.html

While Ohio is ranked a not so shabby #12, Michigan is the top 5, coming in at #4.

Case closed.

Actually it is better open.

hahahaha full of beers that one kid with the mustache thinks he's cool for paying 12 dollars for a six pack and talking about the aromas for hours.

Pass. Although i do enjoy a Rhinegeist or two once in a while.

At least you can buy yuengling in ohio.

Solid rankings with the Captain not even listed. Glad to see a solid squad from Michigan coming together. I personally see myself sliding right down the rankings with what looks to be 7 days a week for work until May. Not going to see much activity out of me prep wise.

That doesn't mean you don't have game and a lot can come together in 5-6 weeks.

Wow! I have a lot of reading to catch up on since yesterday afternoon.

Eh, if I had to only drink Ohio made beer for the rest of my life I wouldn't be disappointed. We have some pretty dang good breweries, especially around Cleveland.

Ohio has some very solid beer offerings, I'm never disappointed when I stop at a micro brew in Ohio.... But I live in Grand Rapids which is Beer City, USA do there is both quality and quantity when it comes to micro brews here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least you can buy yuengling in ohio.

You can buy in Michigan as well. There is a place in Monroe that sells it. Although that is almost Ohio.

Announcement

The 2016 THP Program of #ChangeTheGame encompasses a lot of variables, but one of the items that we are enjoying most is inclusive vs exclusive and what it can mean to newcomers. With that said, there is something unique coming to these events that could make it a lot of fun as well.

While only 16 participants will be playing in the event, THP knows that the day of reckoning has a lot of supports from each region, so we are going to open this up for support, not just online but in person. The meet and greet the night before, will be open to any Albatross Club Members from each region to come on out, enjoy the company of other THPers and watch the matches get setup. The range before the round will be open to supporters of each region to come out, offer some words of encouragement and watch the guys prepare for battle.

The dinner post event is also a possibility, however that will be completely dependent on space availability, and each region will have that announced at least a month in advance so plans can be arranged.

There is a lot at stake here, and we hope THPers enjoy the inclusion and are able to cheer their team on to victory.

Getting even better! Great thought and planning, JB!

Unfortunately this is true. Thank goodness I don't need to go out in it much

I went for the sure thing haha!

As mediocre as traffic can be in this state, nothing competes with DC. Minus maybe some of the CA cities.. or Chicago.

As mediocre as traffic can be in this state, nothing competes with DC. Minus maybe some of the CA cities.. or Chicago.

haha I was going to say Chicago can compete with DC.

Anyone who complains about traffic in Cleveland needs to get their head checked. Chicago can bite me.

Did you just post a list talking about how great it is to hang out in Beirut?
So Cleveland = Beirut

So Cleveland = Beirut

Not much of a reader huh.....

So Cleveland = Beirut
Its the Paris of the Middle East lol

Even prettier than the original

Cedar Point > Michigan's Adventure that is for certain.
Haven't been to CP since high school might have to go.
Last time I went I was on mean streak. That thing just thrashed my back, sucks not being 15 anymore.

oh god someone post another picture before that beauty represents this thread on tapatalk lol

fine...

Screen-Shot-2015-11-11-at-5.23.00-AM-1024x488.png

I say ohio of course . Dayton and Cincinnati seem to have been both under construction for years. That and the fact the Michigan drivers can't drive like we want to due to the fact that we will get pulled over immediately.

That's cause we are fixing and improving our roads not letting them deteriorate into bits and pieces of concrete and asphalt chocked full of holes you can loose a semi in that will resemble your golf game come June!

As much as I tried to avoid it, I have to visit Michigan tomorrow. Driving right through Detroit.

I see your photo Mike and I raise you! We have an awesome sponsor for this event and one heck of a MVP prize on top of some HOF tags making their way to Michigan.
e8dbc670ff072c761310bfe339811395.jpg

Back