A bit cool this morning so I'm wearing my favorite 1/4 Zip. Purple THP logo'd Bobby Jones.

4b5131a6800354a4edbca3d791cd13a8.jpg

Great looking 1/4 zip there

A bit cool this morning so I'm wearing my favorite 1/4 Zip. Purple THP logo'd Bobby Jones.

4b5131a6800354a4edbca3d791cd13a8.jpg

I want that purple it looks soo good and I need more purple in my life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up these 2
270237b3e9dbe588a5685c7b6df670c4.jpg

f988a89366664ff00fc4150e726f58fd.jpg

d68851a8605fc1ebad73a23e58552f7c.jpg

bb71dbaf92cb1897665cda2c21ca572b.jpg

Finally a little cooler down here. Only one way to break in the 1/4 zip season..

Here is the one I picked up the other day thanks to some pro shop credit and 30% off. UA storm gear
566f51122e6237cd6df0ae5d204200aa.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
REALLY like the look of that.

Here is the one I picked up the other day thanks to some pro shop credit and 30% off. UA storm gear
566f51122e6237cd6df0ae5d204200aa.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I'd agree this is a solid combo...

Got these over the weekend at Sam's. Greg Norman brand. About 24 bucks each. I've worn the greenish one and it's pretty nice. Not as nice as the Bobby Jones but has some substance to them for cooler days.

9e7efed53ef3ad3081c4e0ff31d7438a.jpg
33fea349d4fe32bc7d7f59f67478c199.jpg

Disclosure: I didn't not read the entire thread. JB or others, do you dry clean these regardless of washing instructions? Maybe its my frame but every 1/4 zip I have ever owned has become too short in the torso after a few wash cycles. Has anyone else had this issue? This has happened with both golf specific brands and non. Thanks!

Disclosure: I didn't not read the entire thread. JB or others, do you dry clean these regardless of washing instructions? Maybe its my frame but every 1/4 zip I have ever owned has become too short in the torso after a few wash cycles. Has anyone else had this issue? This has happened with both golf specific brands and non. Thanks!

What temp of water and do you put them in the dryer? What type of fabric?

Do you have a long torso?

I never dry them, so thats a start, but it depends on materials.
Merino or linen or any combination gets dry cleaned.
Cotton gets washed on cold and laid flat.

All of the ones I have, I wash normally. We have a front loader which is a lot gentler on all clothes. I only put the cotton ones in the dryer but just partway when I can, then hang dry. I hang dry the others.

I never dry them, so thats a start, but it depends on materials.
Merino or linen or any combination gets dry cleaned.
Cotton gets washed on cold and laid flat.

Generally follow the washing instructions. I have deff dried many of them though... I guess I may have a longer torso?

I usually follow the washing and drying instructions. Cotton ones have been dried.

I may have a long torso, I experience the same with polos/t shirts from time to time.

I usually follow the washing and drying instructions. Cotton ones have been dried.

I may have a long torso, I experience the same with polos/t shirts from time to time.

You've got my same issue then. My torso is longer than average and it sucks. I have to avoid so many brands for this reason. They never make anything long enough to stay down

Nike (old cut) was really good for longer torsos. Callaway has been good. Izod is terrible. Ogio is pretty good.

Also, I recommend never drying any clothing no matter what they say on the tag. Always take them out of the dryer and lay flat or hang. Never use hot water either

Do the 1/4 zips usually not have pockets? Costco has some nice ones, but none with pockets.

Do the 1/4 zips usually not have pockets? Costco has some nice ones, but none with pockets.

Only 1/4 zip I had with pockets that I've owned was my Callaway one from a couple of years ago, most do not have pockets that I've seen/own

I don't have any with pockets

I follow the washing instructions but never put them in the dryer... Always hang dry.

I have a linksoul one with pockets, but the rest don't

I got a Chase 54 1/4 zip in my shipment from Short Par 4 and it has two pockets.

In Wisconsin they're almost mandatory if you want the longest possible golfing season.

My (current) favorite is probably an RLX one with the 2020 Whistling Straits Ryder Cup logo on it. I bought it using my volunteer discount from the 2015 PGA.

I have the same problem and normally I can't find any that fit me just right in length. However, the new Under Armour Sweater Fleece 1/4 is amazing. It's the perfect length and has a great mid-weight. Also, I have bought some 1/4 from LL Bean that are available in tall sizes. The Large tall is perfect for my body frame.

9bdafb0b9e0774c48d39fbce6efcd648.jpg

1c0209b395e420300e2ec7e86cf2fca1.jpg

I love this 1/4 zip

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Back