#THPCallOut I'm calling out T2GRN18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The predictions are going in the direction I figured and tons of support for Kevin which most days I would go that way too.

Helps me stay motivated to take the game up a notch or two

Or 10......

Between this post and your pick of BigBall, you're just asking for me to go Emart2173.

Really tough ugh choice between two good friends and two good players. But something tells me 2016 is going to be the year Emart takes his game to the next level. I say it begins here.

My pick Emart2173.

I like the intestinal fortitude you have demonstrated here. Perhaps a wager from you too? Oh you hopefuls are to easy ha!

I like the intestinal fortitude you have demonstrated here. Perhaps a wager from you too? Oh you hopefuls are to easy ha!

im always game for a wager.

Absoutley, gots to make it interesting!! I'm open for suggestions.

This will be a great match! Im going with......??? Too close to call right now.

Never met emart. I'll need to do homework

A matchup between two heavyweights. Should be a great one to follow.

I'm going with the displaced native western NYer in this one. Emart2173 FTW.

Plus, t2grn18 taunts me with pictures of eggburgers…

Dang this is a tough one to call, maybe I'll have to flip a coin...it says Kev.

Kevin is going to go Terminator on this match.

T2grn18 takes this before Emart2173 realizes nice guys don't always finish last.

Man - this is a tough call. It really comes down to course selection in my eyes. I'm chewing on this matchup and will chose sides soon. Either way - great match to follow. Maybe even watch live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm taking Emart but I' m calling out the winner either way! Can't wait until we know who it is!

have seen kev play what he considered poor golf and it aint that bad, sorry emart, gotta back kev on this one!

I'll take Kev here - but this one will be a good one!

Kevin is going to go Terminator on this match.
Those movies never ended well for the Terminators.

I'd rather he went Sarah Connor.

This is going to be a great match between two guys both of whom I consider a friend. So I am going to implement my personal rule not to get into the middle of other's domestic disputes.

Emart, don't make the bet food related, I've seen Kevin eat. The guy can crush it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back