Cleveland CBX or Ping Glide (not 2.0)?

fishn

Reaction score
Handicap
Found a good deal on the CBX and a really good deal on Ping Glide. Can get custom length/lie/wrap on the CBX, standard length/lie/wrap on the Ping. Leaning heavily toward the CBX, as I have a Cleveland Smart Sole C and like it a lot.

Anyone have any experience using both of these clubs?

Thanks

100 % cbx. The glide is a great wedge but CBX does everything it does and is substantially more forgiving and is easier to hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found a good deal on the CBX and a really good deal on Ping Glide. Can get custom length/lie/wrap on the CBX, standard length/lie/wrap on the Ping. Leaning heavily toward the CBX, as I have a Cleveland Smart Sole C and like it a lot.

Anyone have any experience using both of these clubs?

Thanks

I have the original Smart Sole S 58*, which I play with its stock heavy head and heavy shaft The current Smart Sole S 58* has a lighter head and lighter shaft.
I tried the CBX wedge line but found them to be fine for fuller shots, but too light weight for green side chips and pitches. I returned my CBX wedges for store credit.

Thanks guys, leaning heavily toward the CBX, although I have considered getting the Smart Sole S (58) for a sand wedge, and then going with a 54 CBX. I can use the forgiveness. My other options would be 54/58 in CBX or 52/56 in CBX. Thought about an RTX-3 in a 60 with low bounce for tight lies, but not sure about that. I had a TaylorMadeTP 60 and never hit it good, so not sure the 60 would suit me, and I can use the Smart Sole C for some tight lie situations.

May God bless you both for trying to help me.

I haven't tried either but I think the cbx would help more on mis-hits.

Thanks guys, still not decided may go 54 cbx but not 100% sure on which of the 58's cbx or smart sole i hit my c200s at the range not real good range balls 45 went about 100 and 48 went about 75-85 played in company golf outing today and yardage seemed longer used the Cleveland smart sole c for almost all short shots amazing how it pops the ball up thank the Good Lord for a beautiful day and a safe enjoyable time

Back