kc720 I'm Calling You Out #THPCallOut

I think there is literally a snowballs chance in hell you get up to 15 with the criteria he set out.

#JustSayin
#StillLoveYa
Not a chance in hell.

However, if you need someone to control inventory until June, I am up to the task... :banana:

Looks like we need some side action on this #thpcallout

How bad do you want to beat Canadad? You control your own destiny.

KC would not be that dubious. He'll tell me the minute he buys something. I'm confident.

Better up my messaging plan.

The beauty of the Oasis. Handicap 1 and 3 holes are 17 and 18. I'd better do work early.
Haha. It's usually how you always beat me. A few chip ins and ridiculous recovery shots and it's over. But 17 and 18, whew. talk about tough.
You're saying I make 3 months... that's more faith than I've seen so far lol
I have faith in you my friend. But I think you would need all 15 to make a solid run. Haha. #ProveUsWrong

Haha. It's usually how you always beat me. A few chip ins and ridiculous recovery shots and it's over. But 17 and 18, whew. talk about tough.

I have faith in you my friend. But I think you would need all 15 to make a solid run. Haha. #ProveUsWrong
Challenge accepted!

KC would not be that dubious. He'll tell me the minute he buys something. I'm confident.

Better up my messaging plan.
No dan. .. hangouts:)

Wait…does the buying include only clubs? What about headcovers or accessories?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's be real. If I'm getting more than. 4 to 6 shots I will be very disappointed in myself (equipment thing aside). Let's say I'm getting 5, bring on the bets!

I don't think I can bet against Dan in the midst of full on #Grandaddy prep on his home track - regardless of strokes. Plus he's Canadian so it's just a given that he'll win.

I'm going with Canadan on this one

Hmm..

Kang getting strokes.

Arnie's revenge is real.

I have to stay with Dan on this one but man this will be a fun match to follow. I agree with Jimmy - if you need a referee or a reporter for this match - I am there.

kang getting strokes is tough to bet against, but Dan is in competition mode with his grandaddy captainship. I think Dan brings his A+ game, so I'm going with Dan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 strokes/side = Dan
3 strokes/side = toss up
5 strokes or more/side = Kang

2 strokes/side = Dan
3 strokes/side = toss up
5 strokes or more/side = Kang
Go back to bed Cookie, you're still drunk. :alien:

Go back to bed Cookie, you're still drunk. :alien:

How many does Kang need to beat him on Dan's home track? Gimme a number.

.........The strokes: I will let you decide. Each month you don't buy a piece of equipment, you get two strokes. Multiple months in a row get a bonus stroke. I think that puts us at a max of 15 strokes, but let's be honest... hahahahaha!

The conclusion: With 15 strokes, I will probably struggle against our equipment acquiring Coloradan... However, I think a safe guess is probably closer to 4 strokes. If he's trying super hard, maybe four a side.....

So what Dan is saying is that he and Kang are gonna play straight up! :alien: Awesome call out and you guys are going to have a blast! Gotta go with Canadaddude though because I am familiar with Kangs buying patterns.

JM

I am going out on a limb and saying Kang has the willpower to not buy for 3 of the 6 months. 2 of those months are successive but the cold sweats are more than he can handle and he can't go another consecutive month. So 7 strokes and I go with Kang to pull the upset on Dan's home turf with new fatherhood proving to be a factor in Dan's rest and focus.

Ugh... This is a tough one to call. If Kang stays strong, extra pops will do Dan in, I think. Dan's home course, though... OK, I'm gonna have faith in Kang's willpower (and the fact he probably already has an enviable hoard to rotate versus buy new), and go with kc720. (Can someone contact Rakuten and have them deny any further 2016 purchases from Kang?)

Let me recap:

KC720 - Golf Shopoholic
Canadan - Home Trak

Neither have their handicaps in profile, hmmmmm

I'll take Kang for the win.

If Kang gets 10+ strokes I would consider taking him but I don't see it happening. I'm rolling with Dan

#paypaltemptation

Let me recap:

KC720 - Golf Shopoholic
Canadan - Home Trak

Neither have their handicaps in profile, hmmmmm

I'll take Kang for the win.
I hover around scratch and kang is I believe a 2.8?

Back