Star Wars Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Sadly they are designed for miniature golf from Wittek Golf Supply, but I know we have some big Star Wars fans here.

download.jpg

Might have to pick these up for my kid. Ended up getting him some of the super hero ones from amazon.

The death star is fully operational. Love the novelty but I would not play them even if they were quality balls.

"Red 5 I'm going in"

I want those even though they are for mini golf.

Nice!!! I'd like to see a thermal detonator ball and a C3PO would cool too.

@JDax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

These are cool. Need to find them for the ball rack. Especially like BB8 & R2D2 :act-up:

Those are cool!

Inner geek is emerging, pretty sweet

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yeah these are awesome.

Yes for putt putt, no way for real golf.

So are there mini golf courses that don’t eat your ball on the final hole? I’ve never heard of anyone brining their own balls to a mini golf course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool looking!!!

Very cool design for those into Star Wars. Not for me personally, but I can see alot of folks buying these for displaying perhaps.

That is awesome! It would be fun for the practice putting green

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

When I read these are mini golf balls only: "No, no you're still holding on! Let go! (and make these tour balls)"

Those are pretty fun.

Sadly they are designed for miniature golf from Wittek Golf Supply, but I know we have some big Star Wars fans here.

download.jpg

Strong with the Force, these are.

They must make another *looks dramatically into the sky

I’d lose sight of those black balls somewhere in my backswing.

I didn't even know that I needed these in my life! I would totally game a Star Wars ball if it was quality.

Those are super clean!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Once again proves that the Star Wars franchise was never intended to be anything other than a massive merchandising machine.

Back