What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought James new clubs for his birthday
008fb91386b44e00e7b9c470c46741bb.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Was he aware that he'd be matching them with that shirt selection?

I bet he was puuuuumped.

Was he aware that he'd be matching them with that shirt selection?

I bet he was puuuuumped.
He was beyond pumped between the clubs and anki overdrive I scored some good points tonight :)

Bought James new clubs for his birthday

Brother I will tell you this just makes me smile. The relationship I have with my golf buddy is amazing! An opportunity to get away for 4+ hours and see where he's at has been awesome.

He was beyond pumped between the clubs and anki overdrive I scored some good points tonight :)

I'm coming over for race cars if I come out to Branson 2016 :)

Last edited:
Push cart seat for my clicgear 3.5 and a pair of Ping mitts !

You need to keep me posted about how much you like the seat and if it's useful during the round.

Picked up a blue and black Club Glove towel (both with mini towel) with my pro shop credit on Thursday before it expired

c3f15b60b8f679c68b611a7fd923e6aa.jpg

You need to keep me posted about how much you like the seat and if it's useful during the round.

Will do buddy... Planning on playing tomorrow... -1 C

Picked up a blue and black Club Glove towel (both with mini towel) with my pro shop credit on Thursday before it expired

Nice dude! Cool logo, and one of the best towels on the market.

I saw the 1916 notation.. That's awesome! Thanks for the extra tidbit.

I've only been a member for two full years, but I've played a couple other Tillinghast courses and it's really cool to see the similarities. If you're in NJ this year, let me know and we'll go!

Shack is hosting a sectional qualifier for the US Amateur in July and the NJ Senior Amateur in August. I'm assuming that the conditions will be a little more difficult this summer and I want to see what I can do.

4a78a630ca47148bc2caa2ffff53f74a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been trying to play out there. Let me know if you ever need a golfing buddy!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just a greens fee today.

Could not resist... :D

TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 14° (Stiff)

Option for the shorter and tighter Par 4's.

Good looking hat

It's probably going to look good for a few rounds before it gets dirty. Could never keep white hats clean.

It's probably going to look good for a few rounds before it gets dirty. Could never keep white hats clean.

Probably correct. I have a white Callaway Masters hat that I do t wear for that reason!

48* Cleveland Rotex 2.0 Wedge to fill in a gap. I liked the 52/56/60 so much I figured I would give it a shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have a divine 9 in the Callaway cart with a Rogue I/O 70 shaft ready to pull the trigger tomorrow when they open and I can talk to someone. Can't get this 3 Hybrid out of the bag fast enough, never again will I even attempt to use one.

New decade midsized grips

Yea pulled the trigger on this today! Will be here Wednesday!
bags-2015-big-bertha-stand-staff_2558___1.png

A Bushnell Tour X range finder from GolfDiscount.com!

Last edited:
​A round of golf with some new friends in the Carolina's at Dormie Place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back