Xbox One and PS4 Systems

Quite the list of great courses

If I'm on PC and you are on PS4, can we face off?
Not too sure what you mean by that.

You can play live and vs ghost. You can either set it so you see your opponent hit or set it so you only see their ball.

To me, TGC is by far the best golf game I've ever played. Everybody has the same basic set of attributes. Add the thousands and thousands of created course and they have an organized tour system ( www.tgctours.com ) which makes it even better.

Also, if someone create a course on PS4, Xbox 1 and PC users can play the course and vice versa

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I believe only the courses are shared through the platform. Ghost data and live play remains between players of a same platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's no good. :(
I believe only the courses are shared through the platform. Ghost data and live play remains between players of a same platform.

That's no good. :(

I think even getting the shared courses was a big deal as Sony, Microsoft etc don't do these kinds of deal usually.

HB had to get a waiver from all parties in order to do it.

The game is still amazing and no golf games, specially not the ea ones come close to it.

True. I agree, but it would be twice as awesome if people without consoles could join in games with console players.
I think even getting the shared courses was a big deal as Sony, Microsoft etc don't do these kinds of deal usually.

HB had to get a waiver from all parties in order to do it.

The game is still amazing and no golf games, specially not the ea ones come close to it.

Xbox One and PS4 Systems

True. I agree, but it would be twice as awesome if people without consoles could join in games with console players.

I know... It would be great. HB (The studio that produced the game) stated that they would try to have the ghost data shared through all platforms but I think it's more an issue between all those involved than the game itself.

This is a really addictive game! I am following a few guys that creates the courses and just wait for their next "masterpiece".

The reproductions of pebble beach, Augusta, whistling straits, chambers bay just to name a few are the best I've seen in a video game.

The guy who made whistling straits had to manually shape over 900 bunkers!

HB is also very interactive with the people that plays the game. They keep updating the game making it even better for us and giving the course designers more and more tools

TGC is very very solid.I play on and off but everytime I play it is enjoyable.The course designs are just beautiful,and the game is actually quite difficult.Ive only shot par a few times

To add to this...

on www.tgctours.com , which is directly linked to the game creator, you play against people from different platforms. There's a bunch of different tours, PGA, European PGA, Web.com, and the challenges circuit (A-B-C-D-E-Z).

It's very well organized and it will provide you a real challenge. After a round, it even shows you your Fairway in reg, GIR, putts, longest drive etc.... They have the Fedex cup and a detailed stats tracking system.

Sweet, Xbox Live isn't down!

On the tgc topic, everyone with a skytrak is anxiously waiting for it to be released as a full sim software!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

I was mocking the PSN being down. It was a joke.
It's down? Working fine for our party right now. Earlier it was for maintenance.

Got a copy of the golf club from eBay last night for $23.50. Probably won't play much until i finish grad school in April, but come May I will be all over it. I used to design courses in Jack Nicklaus and PGA Tour Golf on PC back around 1999-2003 and had a lot of fun with it. Some of the screenshots from that top 50 list look amazing.

Jumped on Hardline last night for the first time in months, it was actually really fun. They added a sh!t ton of guns and maps which was cool. Straight slapped people lol
d8d38719baf77e6ddc446a959c57dd8c.jpg

4416fb782c0a94c9ebd871edb31a5810.jpg

My new toy...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4416fb782c0a94c9ebd871edb31a5810.jpg

My new toy...

Nice. Be careful with the cord that comes with it, even tho its nicely braided and strong that way, the connector that plugs into the controller is weak as hell and one little yank or drop will wreck it lol. Me and some friends have been through a few although it was totally our fault. Just sayin heads up

Nice. Be careful with the cord that comes with it, even tho its nicely braided and strong that way, the connector that plugs into the controller is weak as hell and one little yank or drop will wreck it lol. Me and some friends have been through a few although it was totally our fault. Just sayin heads up
Thanks for the heads up. I'm not 100% sold on it. I figure I have 30 days to try it out. I'm not huge into online shooters (been playing a lot of Doom). So idk if I really needed it, but I've been looking hard between these and a scuf. I like the all button remapping of the elite, being why I went with it.

I'm still playing some Destiny, some Division and mostly overwatch right now.

My stepson has me playing the occasional Payday 2 with him also

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not 100% sold on it. I figure I have 30 days to try it out. I'm not huge into online shooters (been playing a lot of Doom). So idk if I really needed it, but I've been looking hard between these and a scuf. I like the all button remapping of the elite, being why I went with it.

Imo the elite is a farrrrrr better value than a scuf. Much more you can do with it for the price. Even for non shooters its nice to tweak some things, for forza i map my ebrake to top left paddle for drifting so i dont have to keep hitting A lol. The sensitivity curves and things like vibration zones are also little bonuses that are nice.

Fully aware that not everyone here likes Destiny ... but I am excited about the "rise of iron." I still like the game ...

https://www.destinythegame.com/rise-of-iron

The Gjallarhorn is back ... in black.

I play a ton of Destiny. It simply has the most polish of any FPS in my opinion. Every time I try to play another FPS, they just feel clunky compared to Destiny. It's the game the most embodies the original spirit of Bungie IMHO.

I'm wadesworld2112 on XBoxOne. Feel free to add me and hit me up for Crucible, raids, whatever.

I have an elite and love it. I've heard the Scuf quality is crap, and their customer service is worse.

I will never buy another standard Xbox controller. I went through about 3 of them in 2 months and that's when I finally got so frustrated I forked out the money for an elite. Best decision I ever made.

I play a ton of Destiny. It simply has the most polish of any FPS in my opinion. Every time I try to play another FPS, they just feel clunky compared to Destiny. It's the game the most embodies the original spirit of Bungie IMHO.

I'm wadesworld2112 on XBoxOne. Feel free to add me and hit me up for Crucible, raids, whatever.
Destiny doesnt even run at the same framerate that other new shooters run at, weird that it doesn't feel clunky to you lol

Back