FS: GBB Alpha 816 and Callaway FTiz Driver Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiter

Dunce Cap For A Bit
Reaction score
Handicap
A couple Driver heads looking for a new home. First up is the GBB Alpha 816 9*. This thing is an absolute rocket launcher. I would describe it as in excellent shape, but please use the pictures as a reference and if there are any additional pictures you'd like, please PM me. I got it in "like new" condition off of CPO last winter. It's been played outside maybe 2 rounds and had a couple hundred balls hit on a sim. This is the club that turned me on to Callaway drivers. When I first hit it, within 5 swings in the Sim I texted my dad and told him my 2016 M1 430 was now obsolete. Center strikes go as far as any conventional driver I've ever hit, it just couldn't hang with the Epic SZ or Rogue SZ on mishits. I wish I didn't need help with them, lol, but I do. Includes OEM headcover. Looking for $80.00 NOW $75.00 shipped. (Note-if you've never used this club, the moveable weight makes a HUGE difference. Read up on it but the jist is you put the heavy part where you tend to strike your mishits. Having it opposite will lead you to not liking it, but having it set up right for you is key).

Next up I have an 11* Callaway FTiz. I bought this in "like new" condition from CPO. We've never hit it. No OEM headcover but I'll ship it with a CPO generic driver headcover for protection. It was meant to be a short shaft driver experiment for my oldest boy but he's figured out how to hit a full length driver and quite frankly I never got around to building it. If you're up to building it, this could be a good franken-driver project yourself or could be a good upgrade for a youth golfer looking to get into a full size. Looking for $25.00 shipped.

I'll combine the two for $90.00 NOW $80.00. Please PM any questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Forgot to add, I'll always listen to trades. Cash is king as I have all the toys I need. Doesn't mean I won't consider more toys though!

Look at how sleek that Alpha 816 is! Dang, why am I selling this? Price drop to $75.00, for $80.00 I'll throw in the other one. As always I'll listen to any trades.

Open to hearing offers. Worst thing I could say is no thanks! If no interest this weekend they'll have to go to eBay. Save me from eBay! :)

Thanks

Go ahead and close up please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back