2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Package delivered at 8:15 tonight...working late!

Bridgestone Visor
THP Koozi
THP Poker Chip
FOH Coin
THP Stickers
THP Bag Tag
Callaway Shirt
Lady's Bionic Gloves (Left & Right and already grabbed by Tera!)
717154865904e6afc92f41b347df536f.jpg

Thanks JB and GG! These packages have been outstanding!

Nice shirt!! Its the same one my postman was wearing!!!!!!:D

Good looking grab bag!!!

Jack

Some amazing stuff for sure, below is what I received in my package...thanks THP, JB, GG and everyone else involved. This is a lot of fun. I'm loving the Callaway "King" shirts. If anyone has an XL and are wanting to make a trade, let me know.

Can't wait to see who wins the Golden Ticket!
download

Some amazing stuff for sure, below is what I received in my package...thanks THP, JB, GG and everyone else involved. This is a lot of fun. I'm loving the Callaway "King" shirts. If anyone has an XL and are wanting to make a trade, let me know.

Can't wait to see who wins the Golden Ticket!
download
Pic isnt loading, buddy.

I liked The King shirts during the event, but it's even cooler to see them here too.

Tons of great hauls today!

I liked The King shirts during the event, but it's even cooler to see them here too.

Tons of great hauls today!
They are sharp!

Those who haven't gotten theirs yet have to be getting SOOOOO eager!

We still haven't seen the TourX or the golden ticket... or the grandaddy mallet cover.. What else is missing?
That's what I'm waiting for. They said we might be out of hospital tomorrow so as soon as we get situated, I'm gonna hurry up and open mine

attachment.php

Not sure why this didn't show up in my first post...oh well. Awesome haul, thanks to THP, JB, and GG. It's great seeing what everyone is getting. Good luck to those yet to open theirs!

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0
If anyone has a sticker and/or FOH coin to spare please PM me, I would love to trade something or pony up some cash as I didnt get a chance to grab one of these.

Awesome videos and posts, really fun to follow along with!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

If anyone has a sticker and/or FOH coin to spare please PM me, I would love to trade something or pony up some cash as I didnt get a chance to grab one of these.

i have both from my bag. What do you have to trade.

i have both from my bag. What do you have to trade.
I will take a look around and make up a list of things. Nothing very valuable but someone might want a thing or two.

I will take a look around and make up a list of things. Nothing very valuable but someone might want a thing or two.

Take a look back through the thread a few people offered up some things for free

PM me your address and I'll ship you one tomorrow morning.

What is that to the left of the hat?
Jack

TE=evand23mc;4211541]
attachment.php

Not sure why this dithen hatow up in my first post...oh well. Awesome haul, thanks to THP, JB, and GG. It's great seeing what everyone is getting. Good luck to those yet to open theirs!

What's the black pointy thing, to the left of the hat???

Jack[/QUOTE]

See more Triangulator. Putting practice aid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Guys!!

I have never seen one of those.

Maybe that means I need to get one.

Jack

Got an alert that my goodie bag came in this morning as I was sleeping, ran to the mailbox and there it was!

4035bc31-ac27-420d-9623-aff9e7ceca20.jpg

The hat looks much better in person and one cannot have too many THP towels. The SS grip with the THP logo is really cool. However, I already have the pizza and beer putter cover, so I am up for a 1:1 THP cover trade for anyone interested.

My swag bag..no grand prize but still a fun time .. Thx THP ...
15cc3c430f5fda9d654b7f5c689eb5a3.jpg

2 hats
1 t-shirt
1 Palmbird grip
1 THP putter cover
1 sleeve of proto Wilsons
4 THP decals
2 THP can koozies
6 ball markers !!

Nice hat Pudge. Now if you can figure out how to make that bill wrap all the way around...

Wow, loving that thp yellow towel and the thp mallet putter cover. Anyone up for a trade? PM me and let's work something out!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Wow, truly some epic prizes in here that weren't grandprizes (yellow putter cover) love the bridgestone hybrid covers as well. The golf jam speakers were sick too...

Awesome hauls had by all!

Just got caught up on the last dozen or so pages now we are home

Great bags everyone and congratulations to the lucky grand prize winners. Can't wait to get mine and fingers crossed there might be a special bit of paper in there with an extra prize

My swag bag..no grand prize but still a fun time .. Thx THP ...
15cc3c430f5fda9d654b7f5c689eb5a3.jpg

2 hats
1 t-shirt
1 Palmbird grip
1 THP putter cover
1 sleeve of proto Wilsons
4 THP decals
2 THP can koozies
6 ball markers !!

I'll steal that white hat from you pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back